Time to clean house

Shocking coming from me since I've been pretty negative since the UF game, but I'm just not that mad about the loss, other than the confirmation that Bray is a big game choker of biblical proportions. The team showed some heart the way they fought back. I'm not into moral victories, but it's an improvement from what we've seen for 2 1/2 years under Dools.

You must be talking about when Egyptians choked in the book of Exodus. Gotta give the Red Sea some MVP consideration for that one. Great blocking!

Reactions: 1 person
Go chop some wood, listen to some chill music, and go to sleep. You should feel better about this tomorrow.

Shocking coming from me since I've been pretty negative since the UF game, but I'm just not that mad about the loss, other than the confirmation that Bray is a big game choker of biblical proportions. The team showed some heart the way they fought back. I'm not into moral victories, but it's an improvement from what we've seen for 2 1/2 years under Dools.

Agreed. I am distraught over EVERY loss. With that said, this loss, I actually saw improvement (particulalry with Chaney's play calling and the run game). The defense is another story. I was much more upset after the Florida loss. We need to beat Miss St. though.

Reactions: 2 people
If he would have hit that and the extra point that would have been a different ending

But he didn't. And that should come to no surprise from anyone that's watched us kick this year. Somehow, Doolander didn't see it coming.

I'm going from VFL to FML.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Actually I think we stayed in the game because Chaney did NOT abandon the Run game. Good job OCC

Reactions: 2 people
I knew people would be on here talking about moral victories and we fought for 60 minutes. Fact is we lost. Again. To me the play that resonates most is attempting a fg down 2 scores with about 4 yards to go at the 10. I screamed at the tv when the kicking team came out. I'm so sick of losing every big game!!!!! Let's go throw 5 mil at gruden

first..dooley is NOT going anywhere...whether your crowd likes it or not...
second...if your crowd continues to bring the coaching staff up after every game....do NOT expect any recruits to even look at TENN....
third...the VOLS played up on offense..except the turnovers and dropped passes most of the night....defense suxed....
and finally...if you want this team to go back about four more years...keep talking this trash...it will happen if dooley goes....
s/n...get over GRUDEN...he will NOT be coaching here.....

Reactions: 8 people
I knew people would be on here talking about moral victories and we fought for 60 minutes. Fact is we lost. Again. To me the play that resonates most is attempting a fg down 2 scores with about 4 yards to go at the 10. I screamed at the tv when the kicking team came out. I'm so sick of losing every big game!!!!! Let's go throw 5 mil at gruden

Yea kicking game sucks but 5 mil at gruden I think you can get better then gruden for that a year? You could get whoever you wanted

I don't know exactly what you expected to happen when playing #5 team in the country but hanging with them, getting right back in there when we had to, finding a running game and causing turnovers makes me damn proud of this game. Was it perfect...no...was it improvement...heck yes!

Reactions: 6 people

Jimmy Hyams. Is that you?

Fade and I agree

Shocking

:lolabove::loco::crazy::eek:lol:

Some people on this forum are not all there! A lot people talking crazy. I believe we only lose one more game this year and that's it. Thoughts anyone

The defense gae up to many points and the offense had to score without help from defense. I still think Dooley will gone if he does win any big games and Kentucky does not count Oops we lost to them last year.

No

VN Store

Back