Time to clean house

Chaney? We scored 44 points against the best team in the sec east....what do you want....80 points?

I have had much dislike for CJC over the last couple of years. However, he called a great game and did not panic and pass everydown once we got behind. He did a fantastic job today.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm glad you're happy that we didn't forfeit based on their high ranking. Leave the Vanderbilt-talk to Vanderbilt and start expecting more from this historically great program than the bare-minimum.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You need to quit trying to live off of the "history" of the program because history is not what is on the field today...its in the past...cant do anything to change history and can't bring it back. Yes, we have historically been a great team but right now in the world of reality, where I live, we do not have the ammunition to be great, we do however have the ammunition to be better and that is what I saw today.

Reactions: 3 people
What part makes me an idiot? Expecting to beat a ranked opponent. Ever. If your happy because we played Uga close maybe u should try rooting for vandy. They'd probably gladly except a new fan

Not recognising that we just played our ass off against a top 5 team with a shot to win as the game ended, is improvement makes you.... it was Not a ****ing moral victory.

Reactions: 1 person
I knew people would be on here talking about moral victories and we fought for 60 minutes. Fact is we lost. Again. To me the play that resonates most is attempting a fg down 2 scores with about 4 yards to go at the 10. I screamed at the tv when the kicking team came out. I'm so sick of losing every big game!!!!! Let's go throw 5 mil at gruden

If he hits that field goal, we have a chance to win at the end of the game instead of just tie. If you want to be upset, fine, but find a better reason.

time to clean house for all of our bandwagon fans.im so sick of them.either get on or get off and shut the f up.

Reactions: 5 people
You need to quit trying to live off of the "history" of the program because history is not what is on the field today...its in the past...cant do anything to change history and can't bring it back. Yes, we have historically been a great team but right now in the world of reality, where I live, we do not have the ammunition to be great, we do however have the ammunition to be better and that is what I saw today.

Do you really want to compare our team top to bottom with UGAs?

We're more experienced than they are and have just as much talent as they do. Difference is that they expect to be good while we are trying to justify quitting against UF 3 years into this glossy haired disaster.

Not recognising that we just played our ass off against a top 5 team with a shot to win as the game ended, is improvement makes you.... it was Not a ****ing moral victory.

Why are u in awe of ga? The havnt looked that great this year. They are ranked no.5 mainly based off what they did last year and havnt played a ranked team yet this year. And for the record of you're happy because it was close that called a celebrating a moral victory

Did you get the attention you wanted from this thread? God bless Dooley. He is building you a winner. Did you see the post game interview yet? If he could say STFU He would have. I'll say it for him STFU.

time to clean house for all of our bandwagon fans.im so sick of them.either get on or get off and shut the f up.

Anyone still with this team after the last 5 years aren't bandwagon fans. If u have no expectations that's you're prerogative but doesn't make u more of a fan than me

If he hits that field goal, we have a chance to win at the end of the game instead of just tie. If you want to be upset, fine, but find a better reason.

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTING THE FG!

When its a 2 possession game with 10 minutes left, you either cut it to a 1 possession game or you turn it over on downs. That's basic football knowledge.

Did you get the attention you wanted from this thread? God bless Dooley. He is building you a winner. Did you see the post game interview yet? If he could say STFU He would have. I'll say it for him STFU.

A career loser building a winner? You've gotta be kidding me.

Anyone still with this team after the last 5 years aren't bandwagon fans. If u have no expectations that's you're prerogative but doesn't make u more of a fan than me

just because someone watches the game or gets on a message board and post something stupid makes them a true fan huh?

Do you really want to compare our team top to bottom with UGAs?

We're more experienced than they are and have just as much talent as they do. Difference is that they expect to be good while we are trying to justify quitting against UF 3 years into this glossy haired disaster.

This is the GA thread not UF but since you have wandered into UF I will say I was terribly disappointed with how we didn't finish that game but I am proud of how we did play til the end in this GA game. Yes, I think we are just as talented but no one on our D is more than 5 games experienced with it

you know what?! Screw all the negavols. I absolutely hate the outcome, but we fought tooth and nail with one of the best teams in the land for 60 damn minutes. anyone who doesn't think that was an improvement is intentionally being a jackass. That said, the wins have to come. Playing like tonight will get us 8 wins at least.

Why are u in awe of ga? The havnt looked that great this year. They are ranked no.5 mainly based off what they did last year and havnt played a ranked team yet this year. And for the record of you're happy because it was close that called a celebrating a moral victory

It's about measurable results.
I hear about his record all the time
how about-2 yards rushing last year. +170 this year
Improvement?

VN Store

Back