Time to clean house

This is the GA thread not UF but since you have wandered into UF I will say I was terribly disappointed with how we didn't finish that game but I am proud of how we did play til the end in this GA game. Yes, I think we are just as talented but no one on our D is more than 5 games experienced with it

Herman Lathers has been on campus since Bush was in office. Somehow I think he has found a way to start more than 5 games since then.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

first..dooley is NOT going anywhere...whether your crowd likes it or not...
second...if your crowd continues to bring the coaching staff up after every game....do NOT expect any recruits to even look at TENN....
third...the VOLS played up on offense..except the turnovers and dropped passes most of the night....defense suxed....
and finally...if you want this team to go back about four more years...keep talking this trash...it will happen if dooley goes....
s/n...get over GRUDEN...he will NOT be coaching here.....

I got really bad news for you chief, Dooley loses the next 4 games and HE WILL lose the next 4 games you and all your Dooley a$$ kissing buddies can kiss his a$$ goodbye!...End of story :salute:

I got really bad news for you chief, Dooley loses the next 4 games and HE WILL lose the next 4 games you and all your Dooley a$$ kissing buddies can kiss his a$$ goodbye!...End of story :salute:

So you think we will lose to miss state AND missouri? Even after Mizzou almost lost to UCF today? Get real.

We're not losing the next four. When this team wins, I want to see you back on here to say you we're wrong. I'll be here if I'm wrong with all my >25 posts! There's a reason why some of the posters on here gets called the "big lots" crowd.

Harts on board with the process now.
He's all that matters.

You wouldn't know Dave Hart if he ran his car through your living room. I seriously doubt he took the job as AD to watch a loser half fill the Neyland Stadium. Keep telling yourself he'll sit idly by while the Doolander reestablishes the definition of success with, "the process."

You wouldn't know Dave Hart if he ran his car through your living room. I seriously doubt he took the job as AD to watch a loser half fill the Neyland Stadium. Keep telling yourself he'll sit idly by while the Doolander reestablishes the definition of success with, "the process."

Ok

agreed. hart would not let anyone know if he is really looking into making a change this early. Dools has shown nothing that makes me think he can win at a high level. I mean idk if it is worse that some on here are so happy that we were in the game in the fourth quarter or the fact some still think we are so undertalented

Look out boys! Kentucky is currently in the fourth quarter and still trying hard. If Dooley doesn't work out we should try to steal Joker Phillips!

Shouldnt take 3 years to beat a ranked team and losing to kentucky. Oh yeah, and going into overtime to beat vandy..

Actually, the shape we were in yes it does or longer. Now Kentucky that one hurt but I bet they will remember that when they play them this year.

agreed. hart would not let anyone know if he is really looking into making a change this early. Dools has shown nothing that makes me think he can win at a high level. I mean idk if it is worse that some on here are so happy that we were in the game in the fourth quarter or the fact some still think we are so undertalented

There's a difference between being realistic about a situation and being happy about it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back