They’re Banning FJB and Let’s Go Brandon

You werent here for the Trump water carrying. Everything came with a "but Obama".

For the debate at hand, I think there is some merit to saying you dont see the effects of a president until after they leave. It's obviously not 0% the last guys fault, nor is it ever 100% this guys fault. I tend to put the blame on a sliding scale as the years go on. First year may be only 30% the current guys fault, but by his last year its 80%+ the current guys fault. Especially true for double term.

A good for instance is Covid. Biden isnt responsible for the state of the country due to Covid when he walked into office. But what he has done since is his fault. We can argue percentages till the cows come home, but I am pretty comfortable assigning 60% blame on Trump, 40% on Biden. And that percentage is going to shift fast because Biden has done nothing but continue Trumps policy. So 2022 Covid will be 65% Biden 35% Trump.

And this is just the vacuum of presidents, it gets way too complicated for back of napkin math to add in all the variables. But since it's a consistent metric it's fair.
And before that. During Obama's 2 terms it was "but Bush".

I do appreciate your more respectful response. I'll disagree with the 60-40 blame ratio you applied though. I think much of the blame can be applied at state and local municipality levels.

As far as Biden goes it's not really Covid in general me and others are referring to. We know the agenda they are trying to push through and many of us here disagree with it. I think many people who voted for him were unaware of it because they were focused on "mean tweets". People are waking it up to it though as his overall approval rating is low.

Once again. I do appreciate the more respectful response.

I do appreciate your more respectful response. I'll disagree with the 60-40 blame ratio you applied though. I think much of the blame can be applied at state and local municipality levels.

As far as Biden goes it's not really Covid in general me and others are referring to. We know the agenda they are trying to push through and many of us here disagree with it. I think many people who voted for him were unaware of it because they were focused on "mean tweets". People are waking it up to it though as his overall approval rating is low.

"We know the agenda they are trying to push through and many of us here disagree with it. I think many people who voted for him were unaware of it because they were focused on "mean tweets"."

What do you mean?

The bar is what it is. I don’t raise it or lower it. The country was doing quite well under Trump in spite of all his immature antics.

Now we have Joe and he has lowered the bar to a level not memorable in my lifetime. It is his show now, any focusing on Trump is an attempt to distract from this unmitigated disaster.

I didn't bring up trump, I was replying to a statement made about him, on the other hand you and others seem to believe it's a winning move to "whatabout." Comparing him to the person you think the least of isn't the flex you want it to be.

I don't know how else to explain this, thinking Trump was trash doesn't equate to support for Biden. Personally I think Biden is a disaster too - these beliefs aren't mutually exclusive. It's unbelievable that so many people can't reconcile this but over and over this has to be pointed out. I get it - it's hard to attack if they don't carry the flag of your enemy. Still, you guys need to get better and stop pigeon holing people as libtards just because they don't because they don't toe the line for Donny.

Agreed about the Bush....giggity.

Point is both sides just take turns being the victim. Unless you have been here to call out both you cant really sit there and complain about one side doing it with a straight face.

Your point on why people vote is my issue with democracy. It's never about what's best for the country. It's only about what's popular. We have been voting for two different flavors of ice cream for decades, and now we are diabetic and obese and we just want to blame the other flavor. But as soon as a salad gets brought up, we cant do that, because it wont get enough support, and it's a wasted vote. So here we sit, getting fatter and sicker, as democracy sinks us to ever lower levels.

Just look at the options we have given ourselves, that havent even won. McCain and Romney, now considered RINOs. Hilary, Gore, Kerry, most of the left express displeasure at all three. Its terrifying people even attempt to justify either side.

Agreed about the Bush....giggity.

Point is both sides just take turns being the victim. Unless you have been here to call out both you cant really sit there and complain about one side doing it with a straight face.

Your point on why people vote is my issue with democracy. It's never about what's best for the country. It's only about what's popular. We have been voting for two different flavors of ice cream for decades, and now we are diabetic and obese and we just want to blame the other flavor. But as soon as a salad gets brought up, we cant do that, because it wont get enough support, and it's a wasted vote. So here we sit, getting fatter and sicker, as democracy sinks us to ever lower levels.

Just look at the options we have given ourselves, that havent even won. McCain and Romney, now considered RINOs. Hilary, Gore, Kerry, most of the left express displeasure at all three. Its terrifying people even attempt to justify either side.
I have actually stated on this thread more than once the need for 3rd party candidates to be elected to office.

I am not a fan of the Democrat party and that is my right. I have stated that more than once. If I feel the need to call them out more than other parties it is my right to do so. Heck, I would vote for a Green Party candidate before I would a democrat. To be honest I've actual had some decent conversations with people who support the Green Party. And they have been respectful in every interaction I've had with them.

Funny you mention McCain, Romney, and Kerry. All 3 married into wealth, got into politics, and eventually ran for president. I don't think it was coincidental that they won their respective nominations. I didn't even vote in 2012 because both of the Democrat and Republican choices were awful. And I really didn't do my research on 3rd parties at that time.

Anyways, it is Friday and time to get to work. Enjoy your day.

LOL, you assume I agree with and support their agenda, that's precisely where you "pigeon hole."

I could just as easily accuse you of being a pedophile since we're making accusations with out any roots in reality.

You missed dude, stop assuming you know what I agree with or don't - it makes you look ridiculous.

your defense of Biden and all things dems is plenty of proof.

YouTube deletes rapper's 'Let's Go Brandon' song claiming 'medical misinformation'

YouTube told the rapper they are passing the complaint along for 're-review'

Rapper Bryson Gray announced on Twitter Thursday that his music video poking fun at President Joe Biden was removed from YouTube due to "medical misinformation."

"YouTube has banned ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ song from YouTube due to ‘medical information,’ Gray posted on Twitter. "What medical misinformation is in the song? Whoa."

YouTube deletes rapper's 'Let's Go Brandon' song claiming 'medical misinformation'

And what is the right doing with Biden?

We're locked in a feedback loop, where every opposition party feels the need to do to the party in power worse than was done to them. The adults in the room for both parties are being shouted down and the party, whips, and media are leaning on the fringe to feed their base.

We're locked in a feedback loop, where every opposition party feels the need to do to the party in power worse than was done to them. The adults in the room for both parties are being shouted down and the party, whips, and media are leaning on the fringe to feed their base.

We need some adults in the room.

Reactions: AshG and AM64

VN Store

Back