They’re Banning FJB and Let’s Go Brandon

And what is the right doing with Biden?

There is a difference though. Trump fired back at anyone who spoke up against him, and constantly called out the media for bias. If someone ripped him, he ripped them right back, and twice as hard. Presidents never do that, but Trump did. Some soft republicans, independents, and all democrats couldn't stand him as a person. It had nothing to do with policies or administrative failings.

Biden, on the other hand is a complete dumpster fire. Everything he touches turns to sh!t. So he is disliked because he is doing a terrible job, not because people have against him from a "feelings" stand point.

We’ve been told that the “adults” were elected almost a year ago. I’ve seen no evidence that Biden/Harris are governing better than Trump/Pence. There’s plenty of evidence that they’re worse, though.

They want us to forget they said this and have ducked behind the bushes like bad prognosticators.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
They want us to forget they said this and have ducked behind the bushes like bad prognosticators.

I'm waiting for the acknowledgement that Biden has spent more days away from the White House than his predecessor, and that his trips to Delaware have been more frequent than Trump's golf outings.

There is a difference though. Trump fired back at anyone who spoke up against him, and constantly called out the media for bias. If someone ripped him, he ripped them right back, and twice as hard. Presidents never do that, but Trump did. Some soft republicans, independents, and all democrats couldn't stand him as a person. It had nothing to do with policies or administrative failings.

Biden, on the other hand is a complete dumpster fire. Everything he touches turns to sh!t. So he is disliked because he is doing a terrible job, not because people have against him from a "feelings" stand point.
There were actually plenty of times his criticism of the media was justified. Especially with the blatant lies and disinformation that was peddled by some outlets. Plus, the President has the right to freedom of speech just like we do. So the President can criticize the media all they want. Obama did it to Fox News as well when he was in office.

Either it is wrong to curse the sitting president or it's not. You cannot defend it in one instance while decrying it in another.

Reactions: LouderVol
I'm waiting for the acknowledgement that Biden has spent more days away from the White House than his predecessor, and that his trips to Delaware have been more frequent than Trump's golf outings.
He’s spent at least 70 days at his home in Delaware. That’s 25% of his time so far as President. Yet he’s recently claimed he hasn’t had the time to visit the border.

Either it is wrong to curse the sitting president or it's not. You cannot defend it in one instance while decrying it in another.

I wasn't decrying it in either way. I was just pointing out why both groups would feel the way they do. Curse the President all you want, no matter who it is. That's just my opinion.

Reactions: AM64
There were actually plenty of times his criticism of the media was justified. Especially with the blatant lies and disinformation that was peddled by some outlets. Plus, the President has the right to freedom of speech just like we do. So the President can criticize the media all they want. Obama did it to Fox News as well when he was in office.

This is very true.

Yeah, but you see for biden it's "rest and reflection" so that makes it OK. Trump was simply wasting time and costing the taxpayers by playing golf and soaking up his boorish luxury. I really hope you aren't expecting dem transparency on this and most other matters; I know you are more intelligent than that.

Reactions: McDad
Yeah, but you see for biden it's "rest and reflection" so that makes it OK. Trump was simply wasting time and costing the taxpayers by playing golf and soaking up his boorish luxury. I really hope you aren't expecting dem transparency on this and most other matters; I know you are more intelligent than that.

If I want to find any transparency, I'll check the old overhead projector. It ain't coming from anywhere else anymore.

Reactions: McDad, NEO and AM64
I think the chants and vulgarity are in very bad taste and that the office deserves respect. But the leftists left that standard totally by the wayside during Trump’s term. They reveled and celebrated the vulgarity. I am sorry, but they let the genie out of the bottle. They don’t get to whine and cry for the bottle to be recorked now.

I think the chants and vulgarity are in very bad taste and that the office deserves respect. But the leftists left that standard totally by the wayside during Trump’s term. They reveled and celebrated the vulgarity. I am sorry, but they let the genie out of the bottle. They don’t get to whine and cry for the bottle to be recorked now.

So, you are okay with your hypocrisy.

So, you are okay with your hypocrisy.
Did I say I was “ok” with it? No, I think it is horrid. But the realist in me sees that it is never going back to the way it was. The liberals want to unleash the monsters,fine. But they don’t get to decry the totally foreseeable consequences of their decisions.
You want a current example? Let’s discuss the Senate filibuster. Democrats are beside themselves with rage because Manchin and Sinema will not agree to abolish the filibuster so they can pass anything they wish with only 51 votes. Fine, let them do it. But I can 100% GUARANTEE that come 2023, when the Republicans retake the majority they will scream and wail just as loudly that they no longer have the filibuster to block the Republicans passing legislation with a simple majority.
The average Democrat is disastrously incapable of thinking ahead to the certainty that any weapon they introduce will eventually be used AGAINST THEMSELVES.
So sure, if I could turn back time, I would GLADLY do away with the vulgar chants from conservatives. But I REFUSE to have any sympathy for the amoral left that thought it was fine for Representative Talib to call Trump a MF, laughed at Kathy Griffith and her severed head joke, or danced in the streets as giant balloons of angry baby Trump floated by.
They showed the wind, they cannot complain when they reap the whirlwind

VN Store

Back