They’re Banning FJB and Let’s Go Brandon

And you keep responding.

Maybe you or another "centrist" can answer the question I originally asked Ash. Since he didn't answer maybe you can. That way we can have an actual conversation. Sound fair?
No. You've made it clear the only conversation you want to have is with people who agree with you.

Ok?

If you think trump looks good in comparison to Biden's bufoonery then great, make your comparison. I simply think you should consider raising the bar of what makes trump look "better."

They're both terrible, but constantly whatabouting as a deflection to Trumps inability to maintain an effective cabibent isn't a winning position. It's just a shiny object that's meant to distract except I'm not impressed.

The bar is what it is. I don’t raise it or lower it. The country was doing quite well under Trump in spite of all his immature antics.

Now we have Joe and he has lowered the bar to a level not memorable in my lifetime. It is his show now, any focusing on Trump is an attempt to distract from this unmitigated disaster.

The bar is what it is. I don’t raise it or lower it. The country was doing quite well under Trump in spite of all his immature antics.

Now we have Joe and he has lowered the bar to a level not memorable in my lifetime. It is his show now, any focusing on Trump is an attempt to distract from this unmitigated disaster.
It's funny how we can't even criticize Biden without people jumping in and throwing every whataboutism in the book regarding Trump.

Like I said. It's never the fault of Democrats when they are in charge.

Okay. Then why can't you simply find the question I asked Ash and answer it? Trying to have a conversation.
Who said democrats could effectively govern when they are in control? Is that your question? I'm not seeing many people making that claim.

Who said democrats could effectively govern when they are in control? Is that you're question? I'm not seeing many people make that claim.
Then why the need for people to chime in and defend Biden and mentioning Trump when some of us are focusing on what's happening NOW?

And I've made it clear I could care less about Trump right now. He's not president. Biden is.

But seriously. Why do you think democrats can't effectively govern when they are in control? And that's going back to the Carter administration.

By the way. I have my own criticisms of Trump and they simply don't apply to this conversation.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
It's funny how we can't even criticize Biden without people jumping in and throwing every whataboutism in the book regarding Trump.

It’s funny. For 4 years libs on this board constantly harped about whataboutism when it came to Trump and his supporters. Yet now, that’s their go to defense.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Then why the need for people to chime in and defend Biden and mentioning Trump when some of us are focusing on what's happening NOW?

And I've made it clear I could care less about Trump right now. He's not president. Biden is.

But seriously. Why do you think democrats can't effectively govern when they are in control? And that's going back to the Carter administration.

By the way. I have my own criticisms of Trump and they simply don't apply to this conversation.
I don't think democrats or Republicans can govern effectively because they are both playing to a base of morons.

Okay. Then why can't you simply find the question I asked Ash and answer it? Trying to have a conversation.
Why would it be his job to find the question you want answered? Lazy. Ask him directly. Good lord.

It's amazing how posters like you act indignant but are so lazy.

Reactions: clarksvol00
Why would it be his job to find the question you want answered? Lazy. Ask him directly. Good lord.

He knows the question I asked. Therfore, why should I have to repeat it?

Okay I'll ask you then. Going back to the Carter administration. Why are democrats incapable of governing effectively when they have control of the Presidency, House, and Senate?

No. You're trying to ignore what you don't want to acknowledge.
And I have acknowledged this mess of the current Presidency.

I'm not interested in talking about the previous administration. It's in the past. And notice I haven't defended it either.

Quit grasping for straws. And let's focus on what's happening now. Fair enough?

And I have acknowledged this mess of the current Presidency.

I'm not interested in talking about the previous administration. It's in the past. And notice I haven't defended it either.

Quit grasping for straws. And let's focus on what's happening now. Fair enough?
I haven't seen you acknowledge any problems with the Trump administration. But I don't pay too much attention. I'll admit they both suck. All you have to do is say, "i agree." Otherwise you're just a partisan clown. Prove me wrong.

I haven't seen you acknowledge any problems with the Trump administration. But I don't pay too much attention. I'll admit they both suck. All you have to do is say, "i agree." Otherwise you're just a partisan clown. Prove me wrong.
There are much more problems with this current administration than the previous ones. I personally don't want anything to do with the current democrat agenda. As I do not feel it's good for this country.

Partisan clown huh? Funny how you and the other 2 to 3 self proclaimed centrists keep responding to posts only from people who you think are conservatives, Republicans, or "Trumpers". At least that seems to be the pattern.

I'll take you and the other "centrists " more seriously when I see you debating the democrats and leftists on this forum more.

This thread has become /
1484859951_image.jpg

You werent here for the Trump water carrying. Everything came with a "but Obama".

For the debate at hand, I think there is some merit to saying you dont see the effects of a president until after they leave. It's obviously not 0% the last guys fault, nor is it ever 100% this guys fault. I tend to put the blame on a sliding scale as the years go on. First year may be only 30% the current guys fault, but by his last year its 80%+ the current guys fault. Especially true for double term.

A good for instance is Covid. Biden isnt responsible for the state of the country due to Covid when he walked into office. But what he has done since is his fault. We can argue percentages till the cows come home, but I am pretty comfortable assigning 60% blame on Trump, 40% on Biden. And that percentage is going to shift fast because Biden has done nothing but continue Trumps policy. So 2022 Covid will be 65% Biden 35% Trump.

And this is just the vacuum of presidents, it gets way too complicated for back of napkin math to add in all the variables. But since it's a consistent metric it's fair.

You werent here for the Trump water carrying. Everything came with a "but Obama".

For the debate at hand, I think there is some merit to saying you dont see the effects of a president until after they leave. It's obviously not 0% the last guys fault, nor is it ever 100% this guys fault. I tend to put the blame on a sliding scale as the years go on. First year may be only 30% the current guys fault, but by his last year its 80%+ the current guys fault. Especially true for double term.

A good for instance is Covid. Biden isnt responsible for the state of the country due to Covid when he walked into office. But what he has done since is his fault. We can argue percentages till the cows come home, but I am pretty comfortable assigning 60% blame on Trump, 40% on Biden. And that percentage is going to shift fast because Biden has done nothing but continue Trumps policy. So 2022 Covid will be 65% Biden 35% Trump.

And this is just the vacuum of presidents, it gets way too complicated for back of napkin math to add in all the variables. But since it's a consistent metric it's fair.
Huh, a nuanced thought about the Biden admin. Weird. And fair.

VN Store

Back