The Ultimate Cord Cutting Guide (merged)

I just chatted with a rep and they confirmed it. Going to $40/mo

Will the ESPN and ESPN2 in the Directv Now lowest tier of programming allow you to view the SECNetwork on the ESPN app?

I started using VUE, I like it so far..

and it has all the sports networks..

Last edited:
Pump your brakes, he wasn't being rude at all. You, however are flipping out for no reason.

Maybe I misunderstood his tone in his response. It wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong. Sometimes it's easy to do when reading text form. My apologies. If you check my post history, you can see I'm not an argumentative type person. Alot of posters on VN live to argue every comment, and nothing is said. Whatever...

Last edited:
Price hikes across the board for all the streaming services. Still makes sense for me to have it, but if it gets much higher may go back to traditional cable.

I won't go back simply because of contracts. As it is now have Vue during football season and the NHL playoffs, turn it off outside of that.

It took all of about 2 days to get used to not having TV, which when I'm not watching live sports is just background noise.

So what's the best service right now for sports fans? I need all the ESPN Networks and FOX Sports Tennessee.

YouTube TV looks pretty good for what I need at $40 a month. They don't offer a ton of channels but they seem to have all the one's I'd want.

For those who have Direct TV Now, pros and cons based on your experience?

So what's the best service right now for sports fans? I need all the ESPN Networks and FOX Sports Tennessee.

YouTube TV looks pretty good for what I need at $40 a month. They don't offer a ton of channels but they seem to have all the one's I'd want.

For those who have Direct TV Now, pros and cons based on your experience?

Have you looked into Vue? Though for what I have it’ll be $50 next month.

I love it.

Have you looked into Vue? Though for what I have it’ll be $50 next month.

I love it.

Yeah, I tried it when it first came out. I liked it and didn't really have any issues, but the price increases and lack of streaming device compatibility were downers for me. And I think I was missing one of the major networks. Although, that could have changed since then.

Yeah, I tried it when it first came out. I liked it and didn't really have any issues, but the price increases and lack of streaming device compatibility were downers for me. And I think I was missing one of the major networks. Although, that could have changed since then.

You can watch on your phone or whatever anywhere now. It’s fantastic.

Yes the major networks are still missing outside of CBS.

The price increased again. It was 35 when I started. 50 next month for same thing. Core.

I like the DVR-thing.

You can watch on your phone or whatever anywhere now. It’s fantastic.

Yes the major networks are still missing outside of CBS.

The price increased again. It was 35 when I started. 50 next month for same thing. Core.

I like the DVR-thing.
Mine started at 45 (gotta have Nat Geo) and going to 60. Though I am happy with the $5 allowance over the next 2 months during nthe transition.

VN Store

Back