The Ultimate Cord Cutting Guide (merged)

So what's the best service right now for sports fans? I need all the ESPN Networks and FOX Sports Tennessee.

YouTube TV looks pretty good for what I need at $40 a month. They don't offer a ton of channels but they seem to have all the one's I'd want.

For those who have Direct TV Now, pros and cons based on your experience?

Hard to beat Youtube TV if looking for sport channels. And the interface is so smooth.

So what's the best service right now for sports fans? I need all the ESPN Networks and FOX Sports Tennessee.

YouTube TV looks pretty good for what I need at $40 a month. They don't offer a ton of channels but they seem to have all the one's I'd want.

I recently got YouTube TV and like it fine. They have the channels I was looking for except for beIN sports which I will sign up for directly when soccer season starts back up.

Still happy with Directv Now after 4 months. Most issues I've had have been related to the Fire stick and not the service. There was one widespread outage a couple of months ago but other than that it's been good.

Maybe I misunderstood his tone in his response. It wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong. Sometimes it's easy to do when reading text form. My apologies. If you check my post history, you can see I'm not an argumentative type person. Alot of posters on VN live to argue every comment, and nothing is said. Whatever...

Kevs probably the least argumentative....it honestly makes me sick.

Still happy with Directv Now after 4 months. Most issues I've had have been related to the Fire stick and not the service. There was one widespread outage a couple of months ago but other than that it's been good.

Had them all and had Vue for over a year. I have been happier with DTVN

Every time I look at canceling my cable TV Charter seems to have a way of making my Internet intermittent. For the past 2 to 3 weeks my Internet craps out for 5 to 10 minutes every hour. It has gotten to the point where I have to turn on my hot spot for my phone to finish a YouTube video most times.
I'm ready to call ATT.

Reactions: 1 person
Every time I look at canceling my cable TV Charter seems to have a way of making my Internet intermittent. For the past 2 to 3 weeks my Internet craps out for 5 to 10 minutes every hour. It has gotten to the point where I have to turn on my hot spot for my phone to finish a YouTube video most times.
I'm ready to call ATT.

I did that and don't regret it. Comcast wouldn't work in the afternoon. No idea why, and I've been in cable construction for years.

UVerse is just fine for what I need it for

I get all the sports channels with youtube TV. Love it. Has good movies on demand as well.

Happy with Sling...but advertised SEC Network but doesn't have it. Hard for me to see Vols up this way wothout that and CBS.

Does the Youtube TV have SECN?

Hard to beat Youtube TV if looking for sport channels. And the interface is so smooth.
Yeah, I'm testing it out. All the networks and all the sports channels I need with the exception of the NFL Network (which is a biggie for some people).

I recently got YouTube TV and like it fine. They have the channels I was looking for except for beIN sports which I will sign up for directly when soccer season starts back up.
beIN?

Any negatives? It looked like the package I would want was $50 or $60.

I get all the sports channels with youtube TV. Love it. Has good movies on demand as well.
Yeah, the unlimited DVR and access to all the movies is top notch.

It does. Has all the ESPN’s. I also get NBC Sports, Foxsports South and Tennessee.
To me so far, YouTube TV seems like the most complete option for the cheapest price, with the exception of NFL Network. And I've noticed some 720p streams, not 1080p, but that could be a network thing.

Yeah, I'm testing it out. All the networks and all the sports channels I need with the exception of the NFL Network (which is a biggie for some people).

beIN?

Any negatives? It looked like the package I would want was $50 or $60.

Yeah, the unlimited DVR and access to all the movies is top notch.

To me so far, YouTube TV seems like the most complete option for the cheapest price, with the exception of NFL Network. And I've noticed some 720p streams, not 1080p, but that could be a network thing.

Who is your internet provider and what kind of package do you have?

So, I'm in my trial week of Youtube TV and was really liking it until just now. I was watching Miss St. v. Alabama and with them tied and less than a minute left and Al on the drive, the feed stops - "playback error". It's not coming back, either so I can finish the game. Has anyone else experienced this, either with live feed or playback? It sucks.

. I’m looking to cut the cord . Debating between Hulu live and YouTube TV . I only need Cartoon channels , Sports channels and USA network . If u have either of those would love to know your experiences . Also if either are easy for kids to use

. I’m looking to cut the cord . Debating between Hulu live and YouTube TV . I only need Cartoon channels , Sports channels and USA network . If u have either of those would love to know your experiences . Also if either are easy for kids to use

If you are planning on using Huly Live on a ps4, you can't. You can watch Hulu on it but can not watch anything live.

VN Store

Back