The Ultimate Cord Cutting Guide (merged)

Eh, I've tried before. Not a fan but to each their own.

Plus it bugs the hell out of me knowing I'm 30 seconds to a minute behind at the minimum.

I know there’s multiple factors in play, but I’m never that far behind, I can watch a game and browse the game thread without anything being spoiled. Hulu Live + Verizon 5G Home Internet

Reactions: VolNExile
I know there’s multiple factors in play, but I’m never that far behind, I can watch a game and browse the game thread without anything being spoiled. Hulu Live + Verizon 5G Home Internet
Do you sports bet? I see stuff on twitter, but thats where the biggest frustration lies. Its super hard to bet live being so far behind.

Do you sports bet? I see stuff on twitter, but thats where the biggest frustration lies. Its super hard to bet live being so far behind.
If you're on YTTV they have recently added an option to decrease the delay, but if you don't have decent internet or already experience buffering issues I wouldn't recommend.

If you're on YTTV they have recently added an option to decrease the delay, but if you don't have decent internet or already experience buffering issues I wouldn't recommend.
Yeah I was trying to use it, my internet is good enough but it's not a top of the line thing.

I actually went to Spectrum yesterday, they are actually pushing people to their streaming service now. I do have to deal with a delay but I have the same channels I would have with cable, as well as access to apps that I would have to pay for. One example is the Bally sports app, it's 20 per month, but with spectrum it's included in the package I have, so that's a 20 dollar value in and of itself, and the guy I was talking to mentioned Spectrum customers will get access to ESPN+ soon.

Since I had dropped cable for awhile, he actually re bundles my cable and internet and gave me the new customer price, so for the next year at least I'm paying less than what Internet + YTTV would cost me with access to more stuff.

Guys, I'm in trouble! A couple of months ago I switched to KUB fiber and TV. Problem is, they aren't listed as a provider when I try to watch something on SECNetwork+. What's the cheapest streaming service that is recognized as a provider so I can get SECNetwork+? I'm a subscriber to ESPN+ but there's no option I can find to subscribe to SECNetwork+.

Guys, I'm in trouble! A couple of months ago I switched to KUB fiber and TV. Problem is, they aren't listed as a provider when I try to watch something on SECNetwork+. What's the cheapest streaming service that is recognized as a provider so I can get SECNetwork+? I'm a subscriber to ESPN+ but there's no option I can find to subscribe to SECNetwork+.

You can’t subscribe to SECN+ as a stand alone subscription, it’s basically just an extra channel on the ESPN app you can access through your provider. KUB lists they have SECN so if you can’t find them as a provider on the app, that’s an issue between KUB and ESPN.

Reactions: WallyBalls
You can’t subscribe to SECN+ as a stand alone subscription, it’s basically just an extra channel on the ESPN app you can access through your provider. KUB lists they have SECN so if you can’t find them as a provider on the app, that’s an issue between KUB and ESPN.
Yes, I spoke with KUB. They're not listed as a provider and they're working on it with ESPN. May need to get Sling TV for a while so I can watch Vol baseball.

VN Store

Back