The Problems with Trans-ideology

1. It’s better to be a woman in our extremely female-centric society and justice system.

2. Some of those constitute perverts who want access to women’s bathrooms.

Do you actually have data to back up the idea that there are more male-to-female transitions than vice versa?

Do you actually have data to back up the idea that there are more male-to-female transitions than vice versa?
How many women are pretending to be men to win trophies in sports from high school to college? I don't know the stats, but you don't see any stories of women trying to be men on the news. That said, there's always some guy who can't beat guys, so he pretends to be a girl so he can have a trophy. Maybe not the stats you're looking for, but the news is full of those stories.

Reactions: n_huffhines
How many women are pretending to be men to win trophies in sports from high school to college? I don't know the stats, but you don't see any stories of women trying to be men on the news. That said, there's always some guy who can't beat guys, so he pretends to be a girl so he can have a trophy. Maybe not the stats you're looking for, but the news is full of those stories.

You see MTF stories because a female to male transition would not produce a threatening athlete

Are you serious? This is a well established fact. Idk how you don’t know this. It’s like debating mathematics and asking someone to explain addition

Attachments

• 0F125EE2-9773-4273-A400-1E2CA083F991.jpeg
    0F125EE2-9773-4273-A400-1E2CA083F991.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 6
You see MTF stories because a female to male transition would not produce a threatening athlete

You see MTF stories more because until the last 5 minutes there have always been far more MTF. There’s growing trends now with middle school girls proclaiming to be trans, probably as a form of a virtue signal.

And the fact that MTF athletes competing with women is “threatening” seems to confirm the obvious thing we all know, that they have a major advantage. That’s why you never hear the opposite of that story. Because a FTM athlete could not compete at a high level

Someone who’s been with them for 20+ years is just now wanting to move up the ranks? Lol

20+ years ago it wasn’t an advantage. I’m curious, in the case of the boom in children we see proclaiming to be trans, do you believe this is a problem?

20+ years ago it wasn’t an advantage. I’m curious, in the case of the boom in children we see proclaiming to be trans, do you believe this is a problem?
I literally couldn’t care less. It has no bearing on me whatsoever. I’ll raise my child the way I see fit. If that pisses off certain people I don’t care. It’s not your problem.

To add a bit more: I completely agree that MTF trans should not be allowed to compete in womens sports.

I literally couldn’t care less. It has no bearing on me whatsoever. I’ll raise my child the way I see fit. If that pisses off certain people I don’t care. It’s not your problem.

So doctors and politicians are pushing kids into decisions that will destroy their lives and your response is “not my problem”.

I’m curious too when you say you’ll raise yours the way you wish, what you mean. If your child is 4 and decides they’re a lady, will you affirm your child’s transgender identity?

It seems odd and disingenuous for you to portray this as a “live and let live” matter meanwhile in western countries people are being fined and jailed for not agreeing that their child is trans

So doctors and politicians are pushing kids into decisions that will destroy their lives and your response is “not my problem”.

I’m curious too when you say you’ll raise yours the way you wish, what you mean. If your child is 4 and decides they’re a lady, will you affirm your child’s transgender identity?

I guess I’ll go by some new clothes for them. Like i said, it does not matter to me. If they’re happy, that’s all I care about.

It seems odd and disingenuous for you to portray this as a “live and let live” matter meanwhile in western countries people are being fined and jailed for not agreeing that their child is trans

You can’t be surprised. Go out in public. These adults exist.

Reactions: Vol8188
I guess I’ll go by some new clothes for them. Like i said, it does not matter to me. If they’re happy, that’s all I care about.

Pathetic view on parenting. Maybe you are 17, idk. Many kids would be happy to sit around playing video games all day eating Oreos and Doritos.

Then maybe you should look at the outcomes. Given the insane rates of depression, suicide, etc, the science would suggest buying those clothes isn’t gonna make your kid happy

Pathetic view on parenting. Maybe you are 17, idk. Many kids would be happy to sit around playing video games all day eating Oreos and Doritos.
Lol thanks for your input. I currently have a 4 year old. But I’ll keep you mind if I ever need parenting advice from you.

The insane idea that parenting is about making your childs short term happiness rather than long term health is a major problem in society.
So you’re arbiter of what’s healthy and what’s not. Got it.

The problem is that what you assign to being a symptom of being trans can be applied to any and all situations. You bring an example of a girl being raped by a trans male. Is this the only time rape occurs?

So you’re arbiter of what’s healthy and what’s not. Got it.

The problem is that what you assign to being a symptom of being trans can be applied to any and all situations. You bring an example of a girl being raped by a trans male. Is this the only time rape occurs?

Wtf are you talking about? I never mentioned rape. And no the symptoms I’m speaking of cannot be applied to all situations. You will not find depression and suicide rates that high in any group.

Your appeal to authority is weird, but I’ll answer. I’m someone who’s seen the data and can think rationally. Do you believe it’s possible to safely delay a child’s puberty and that you can just restart it whenever if the changes their mind? Because that’s the lie that’s being told and it’s harmful.

The insane idea that parenting is about making your childs short term happiness rather than long term health is a major problem in society.

Exactly. You’re dealing with something that doesn’t even possess a mature rationale mind and your primary question during parenting is “is it happy?”

Way to go for the low hanging fruit.

VN Store

Back