The Problems with Trans-ideology

Rifle-Wielding Antifa Thugs face off with Proud Boys and demonstrators at Texas 'drag brunch' where 20 Kids saw Performers in skimpy outfits serenade them, dance and tell jokes

• The Antifa protesters, armed with AR-15 style rifles, showed up at a Texas drag brunch to defend those in attendance
A group of masked Antifa protesters armed with rifles showed up at a Texas drag queen brunch to defend those in attendance - after a group of also armed right-wing extremists arrived to disrupt it.

Approximately 20 children and multiple self-proclaimed teachers were in attendance at the event in Roanoke Sunday, at a trans activist 'drag brunch' at the Anderson Distillery and Grill.

The event saw students sit for brunch while watching performances from local drag queens dressed in skimpy outfits - and subsequently drew the ire of locals who disapproved of the procession.

Consequently, members of several conservative groups intent on putting a stop to the event convened on the restaurant around 1 pm, many of them armed with guns.

61854363-11158745-image-a-23_1661827412922.jpg

A group of masked Antifa protesters armed with AR-15 style rifles showed up at a Texas drag queen brunch to defend those in attendance - after a group of also armed right-wing extremists arrived to disrupt it

61853705-11158745-image-a-22_1661827309951.jpg

The event saw students sit for brunch while watching performances from local drag queens dressed in skimpy outfits - and subsequently drew the ire of locals who disapproved of the procession

Rifle-wielding Antifa thugs face off with Proud Boys and demonstrators at Texas 'drag brunch' | Daily Mail Online

Undercover mom Discovers Depravity in Trevor Project’s Trans Chat Room supposedly for youth

“I have been looking for a binder, but I have no clue where to get one? Does anyone know where I could get a reliable binder?” a gender-confused adolescent asked on TrevorSpace, the anonymous online forum for LGBT youth the well-funded and influential Trevor Project hosts.

An adult user replied with a list of brands that sell binders, which are devices worn under the clothes to conceal female breasts, adding, “I really recommend TransTape.”

“If it’s your first time I started with TomboyX compression tops,” another adult wrote.

Mom discovers depravity in Trevor Project's trans chat room

It's part and parcel of the Left's unending need to have a "civil rights" war to wage. They need an "oppressed" category to support. The cost to those being "supported" is completely irrelevant.
It’s like they are engaged in this state of permanent revolution.

Weird.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
^^^^ that is clear cut child abuse. Coercing a preschool kid into mental illness (gender dysphoria is a diagnosed mental illness) ...also exploiting a minor publicly for gain of popularity or notoriety.

Sickness. Modern Liberalism is a disease. Logic, reason, science(biology FFS), crime and punishment are the cure. We need to stop this BS right now. Before it grows. Kill it before it takes root as normal or acceptable in this degenerate state of humanity.

‘She’s Not My Kid Anymore’: Father Of 10-Year-Old Trans Model Breaks Silence

runway.jpg

Timothy McCord, the father of 10-year-old Noella McMaher, who’s been hyped in the media as the world’s “youngest transgender model,” said this week that he has “no say” in Noella’s life.

McCord was reportedly resistant to his ex-wife Dee McMaher transitioning their young son to female, starting at age four.

“I have no say in it,” McCord told the New York Post on Wednesday, when asked about Noelle being socially transitioned and potentially undergoing surgical transition in the future. “She’s not my kid anymore.”

‘She’s Not My Kid Anymore’: Father Of 10-Year-Old Trans Model Breaks Silence | The Daily Wire
Call me crazy, but 4 years old seems a little young to be talking about “transitioning”.

I remember the olden days when we used to be outraged over the Muslims that mutilated the genitals of girls.
We're no better than them.

Remember when the progressives had to castrate gays against their will? Now they've convinced them to do it to themselves. Much more efficient.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back