The Problems with Trans-ideology

Wtf are you talking about? I never mentioned rape. And no the symptoms I’m speaking of cannot be applied to all situations. You will not find depression and suicide rates that high in any group.

Your appeal to authority is weird, but I’ll answer. I’m someone who’s seen the data and can think rationally. Do you believe it’s possible to safely delay a child’s puberty and that you can just restart it whenever if the changes their mind? Because that’s the lie that’s being told and it’s harmful.

I’m sure there are varying opinions on puberty blockers and the affects they have, but according to the Mayo Clinic, they are reversible, and generally considered to be safe overall. They are also only prescribed when the adolescent has had long-lasting (though I’m not sure how long exactly, they don’t say) trends into gender dysphora. Honestly it’s so new that I’m not sure we’ve had enough time to say if they do or don’t have long-term affects on a person.

Pubertal blockers for transgender and gender-diverse youth

Good question. Truth matters. Children and education matter. The things mentioned above are being taught in schools. Children are being aided in transitioning through the schools and through the medical community. In Canada parents are being arrested and fined as much as 30,000. In at least one school a trans student raped a girl in the bathroom. Children and parents are being lied to about the long term effects of puberty blockers. Young boys and girls are being irreversibly mutilated.

And finally we should thoroughly analyze any mainstream argument that is being proclaimed by so many within our society. The statements I've mentioned are very common place in 2022. These aren't arguments made by a small minority. Rather they're made within classrooms, all over the internet, in the streets, and by a massive number of people. If such claims are being espoused by so many and are obviously false, shouldn't we care enough to analyze those claims?

Edit: One final note. You specifically stated "what people do". If you believe I'm arguing against the right of an adult to life as the opposite sex, I have no clue where you are getting that.
This is the one you brought up rape by the way.

I’m sure there are varying opinions on puberty blockers and the affects they have, but according to the Mayo Clinic, they are reversible, and generally considered to be safe overall. They are also only prescribed when the adolescent has had long-lasting (though I’m not sure how long exactly, they don’t say) trends into gender dysphora. Honestly it’s so new that I’m not sure we’ve had enough time to say if they do or don’t have long-term affects on a person.

The first problem is the insanity of making such decisions at 10-11 (the age given by the mayo clinic).

Puberty blockers are not fully reverisble. It's a common lie told by the trans community based on research of the medication in early onset puberty, not it's use in gender dysphoria. So if an 8-9 year old starts puberty we can safetly delay them for a year or 2. Even then you will find little long term research regarding things like height, penile or breast development, or fertility. And the research you will find will show the exact things you'd expect (decreased fertility, decreased height, etc).

The transgender community is using these for much longer, up to 6 years is the norm. Typically from 10-16. Then at 16 they're put on irreverisble gender affirming hormones.

This one is regarding height decreased compared to projected height based on their family in children who were treated for early puberty using blockers until roughlty age 12
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022347617310508
1660514746376.png

This is from the NHS
Gender dysphoria - Treatment.

1660514434074.png

Link for the image (gender affirming)
Puberty and physical intervention

1660514300481.png

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
EXCLUSIVE: Republicans say America’s Top Pediatrics body has been Hijacked by 'woke activists', is fast-tracking trans teens onto harmful drug cocktails, and push for congressional SCRUTINY should they re-take the House in November

Republicans have accused the top pediatrics body of bowing to ‘woke activists’ and fast-tracking trans teens into puberty-blockers and hormones, saying they will investigate the health scandal if they re-take the House in November’s midterms.

DailyMail.com spoke with Republican lawmakers Dan Bishop and Buddy Carter after a whistleblower revealed how the American Academy of Pediatrics was suppressing members’ concerns that its transgender policy damaged teens.

Leaked internal AAP files showed dozens of U.S. pediatricians accusing their own professional body of pushing a ‘harmful’ drugs-first approach on adolescents — and of deliberately blocking efforts to review the policy.

Republicans bash top U.S. pediatrics body for harmful 'woke' trans care policy and seek scrutiny | Daily Mail Online

Should be an interesting conclusion in 10-15 years on what the long term side effects are. Pumping kids with synthetic life altering chemicals typically does not end well.

It won’t be interesting. It will be sad. Adults damaging children. Abused children don’t typically grow up to have great lives.

I would suggest you listen to some stories from people who have detransitioned. Once you do please get back to us and share with the forum what you find out. Thanks.

Updated. The school officials put this policy on “pause” after backlash from parents. Looks like some parents said that isn’t good enough and said gtfo of here. Hope they stick to their guns.

The letter also stated that the authors will submit to the board "the name of a female leader to be named the Chair of the Board, effective immediately, so that she can begin the process of reconstructing the school as a place of excellence."

Parents call for resignation of officials at all-girls school over policy allowing biological males to apply

If anyone wonders what the LGBTQ agenda is really all about, check out a chart of US birth rates. Same agenda as feminism in the 60's/70's/80's. Gradual braking.

So a decent sized city, like Oak Ridge, TN has one trans person? That's it? Not sure I trust those estimates but at least you had some data.
I believe the difference / perception is, the data was people who've medically transitioned, versus cross dressers. Stuffing toilet paper in a bra, and putting on short shorts and lipstick may pass muster as transitioning to your friends, but not in a scientific sense.

I believe the difference / perception is, the data was people who've medically transitioned, versus cross dressers. Stuffing toilet paper in a bra, and putting on short shorts and lipstick may pass muster as transitioning to your friends, but not in a scientific sense.

Some people don’t have the balls to go all out.

Reactions: AM64
Detransitioner says he was 'brainwashed,' regrets having his penis removed

A man who briefly transitioned before reversing the decision has made claims about being "brainwashed" by "gender ideology."

The 32-year-old man, known as Shape Shifter, detailed his "detransitioning" in a shocking YouTube video. The clip, titled "I am detransitioning. [Male to Female to Non-Binary]. No more lies and fairy tales," received over 50,000 views with 3,000 likes.

"I am embracing the fact that I am a man who got brainwashed by gender ideology that I was in a 'wrong' body and I needed to alter my body to be my 'authentic' self," Shape Shifter commented after uploading his first video. "My body was perfect as is. I should have never messed with my original blueprint."

‘She’s Not My Kid Anymore’: Father Of 10-Year-Old Trans Model Breaks Silence

runway.jpg

Timothy McCord, the father of 10-year-old Noella McMaher, who’s been hyped in the media as the world’s “youngest transgender model,” said this week that he has “no say” in Noella’s life.

McCord was reportedly resistant to his ex-wife Dee McMaher transitioning their young son to female, starting at age four.

“I have no say in it,” McCord told the New York Post on Wednesday, when asked about Noelle being socially transitioned and potentially undergoing surgical transition in the future. “She’s not my kid anymore.”

‘She’s Not My Kid Anymore’: Father Of 10-Year-Old Trans Model Breaks Silence | The Daily Wire

I'm sure that many of them stay quiet about the issues they are having, but I've noticed a lot of talk from trans people, about their problems. However, they do not allow other folks to talk about their issues. They even go on the attack when someone even mentions their having problems. I've seen a few of them go from "oh poor, poor me" talking about their problems, to "it is not a problem; it's who I am!" in the blink of an eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols

A man who briefly transitioned before reversing the decision has made claims about being "brainwashed" by "gender ideology."

The 32-year-old man, known as Shape Shifter, detailed his "detransitioning" in a shocking YouTube video. The clip, titled "I am detransitioning. [Male to Female to Non-Binary]. No more lies and fairy tales," received over 50,000 views with 3,000 likes.

"I am embracing the fact that I am a man who got brainwashed by gender ideology that I was in a 'wrong' body and I needed to alter my body to be my 'authentic' self," Shape Shifter commented after uploading his first video. "My body was perfect as is. I should have never messed with my original blueprint."

That doctor should be hanged.

VN Store

Back