The Problems with Trans-ideology

Trans Cheerleader Booted From Camp For Allegedly Choking Female Teammate: Called Me ‘Man With A Penis’

A transgender cheerleader, who is a biological male, was criminally charged last week for allegedly choking a female teammate at a cheerleading camp.

Fox News reported that the incident occurred at Ranger College in Texas after the female teammate allegedly called Averie Chanel Medlock “a man” and said that Medlock should not be on the team.

Trans Cheerleader Booted From Camp For Allegedly Choking Female Teammate: Called Me ‘Man With A Penis’ | The Daily Wire

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Tavistock Trans Clinic Prescribed Puberty Blockers to Kids After One Meeting: Report

GettyImages-1154452449-2-640x480.jpg

In the wake of the National Health Service (NHS) announcing that it would be shutting the controversial Tavistock gender clinic for endangering children, whistleblowers have revealed that children were being put on puberty blockers after just one consultation.

Tavistock Trans Clinic Gave Puberty Blockers to Kids After One Meeting

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Non-binary Transgender Social Justice Warrior and author is CANCELLED by Woke internet mob and labeled a 'war criminal' after her job at defense giant Lockheed Martin was exposed

A disabled trans activist and author was canceled by a super woke mob after their job at defense contractor Lockheed Martin was revealed by a Twitter user.

Ana Mardoll, whose books have sold thousands, was first doxxed on July 30 as being employed at Lockheed's Fort Worth facility.

In response to the allegations, Mardoll did not deny that they worked at Lockheed.

The activist wrote on their now-deleted Twitter account: 'I've been aware that someone is trying to dox me and @ everyone I know in the process, so I might as well address some things here. I'm sorry I have to do this.'

They continued: 'I work at a large corporation which I will not name. I work in software licensing, procuring text editors and code compliers for others.'

One fan who stood up for Mardoll wrote on Twitter: 'From what I understand a queer disabled person is stuck in the capitalist pipeline of feeding the military industrial complex and some dirtbag left types are harassing xer about it.'

That person includes the words 'BLM' or 'Black Lives Matter' in their Twitter handle.

Disabled non-binary transgender social justice warrior is CANCELLED by super woke internet mob | Daily Mail Online

Non-binary Transgender Social Justice Warrior and author is CANCELLED by Woke internet mob and labeled a 'war criminal' after her job at defense giant Lockheed Martin was exposed

A disabled trans activist and author was canceled by a super woke mob after their job at defense contractor Lockheed Martin was revealed by a Twitter user.

Ana Mardoll, whose books have sold thousands, was first doxxed on July 30 as being employed at Lockheed's Fort Worth facility.

In response to the allegations, Mardoll did not deny that they worked at Lockheed.

The activist wrote on their now-deleted Twitter account: 'I've been aware that someone is trying to dox me and @ everyone I know in the process, so I might as well address some things here. I'm sorry I have to do this.'

They continued: 'I work at a large corporation which I will not name. I work in software licensing, procuring text editors and code compliers for others.'

One fan who stood up for Mardoll wrote on Twitter: 'From what I understand a queer disabled person is stuck in the capitalist pipeline of feeding the military industrial complex and some dirtbag left types are harassing xer about it.'

That person includes the words 'BLM' or 'Black Lives Matter' in their Twitter handle.

Disabled non-binary transgender social justice warrior is CANCELLED by super woke internet mob | Daily Mail Online

Holy smokes..that is a new identity label!

Ludwig van's Moonlight Sonata. Scientists call the one playing the piano female.

She is an impressive example of the better half of the species.

Reactions: ETV and allvol123
Woke Scandal Blows Up After Warner Bros. Shelves $70 Million ‘Batgirl’: ‘Minority Talent Are Not Pawns’

batgirl-640x480.jpg

A backlash is spreading like wildfire on social media after Warner Bros. announced it would be shelving the nearly-completed Batgirl movie — a production that would have featured DC’s first trans character — reportedly refusing to release it in theaters or on HBO Max.

As part of its recent merger with Discovery, Warner Bros. announced on Tuesday that the $90 million Batgirl will not be flying into theaters anytime soon and will not be sold to a streaming service. According to Warner Bros. Picture Spokesperson, the shocking and unprecedented decision stems from the company’s “strategic shift” in the DC Universe. The studio also shelved a Scooby-Doo movie.

Woke Scandal Blows Up After Warner Bros. Shelves $70 Million 'Batgirl': 'Minority Talent Are Not Pawns'

Bad movies should be axed. They accomplish nothing but embarrassment and scorn. After being on a roll of about 10 straight good movies on netflix, i took a chance on a movie with Bruce Willis that was supposed to be sci-fi the other night called Cosmic Sin....probably the WORST movie ever made. Unbelievably terrible, i noticed at the open Bruce wasnt top billing...the 1st name mentioned...i think Bruce refused that disgrace. It is so bad and low budget in every single way that I KNOW a group of college kids could do better writing a script, acting, and making costumes and not-at-all-special effects. Bruce should be ashamed (he looks to be visibly upset) and it never should have even been released straight to video like a B or C movie. It is a Z movie. After watching more than I would like to admit of it hoping for at least 1 decent line or scene, I read the Imdb comments and laughed for 5 minutes. The comments were 1000x better than anything about this movie. Old Bruces grandkids better treat him like a true King for doing this movie he 100% KNEW would be horrible from the script...just to leave them a couple extra million $ I guess.

I am thinking this transexual afro/latina batgirl movie must have been about as good as Cosmic Sin. Kudos to the studio for putting garbage where it belongs. In a trash can. Likely kept lots of others from being humiliated like Willis.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Bad movies should be axed. They accomplish nothing but embarrassment and scorn. After being on a roll of about 10 straight good movies on netflix, i took a chance on a movie with Bruce Willis that was supposed to be sci-fi the other night called Cosmic Sin....probably the WORST movie ever made. Unbelievably terrible, i noticed at the open Bruce wasnt top billing...the 1st name mentioned...i think Bruce refused that disgrace. It is so bad and low budget in every single way that I KNOW a group of college kids could do better writing a script, acting, and making costumes and not-at-all-special effects. Bruce should be ashamed (he looks to be visibly upset) and it never should have even been released straight to video like a B or C movie. It is a Z movie. After watching more than I would like to admit of it hoping for at least 1 decent line or scene, I read the Imdb comments and laughed for 5 minutes. The comments were 1000x better than anything about this movie. Old Bruces grandkids better treat him like a true King for doing this movie he 100% KNEW would be horrible from the script...just to leave them a couple extra million $ I guess.

I am thinking this transexual afro/latina batgirl movie must have been about as good as Cosmic Sin. Kudos to the studio for putting garbage where it belongs. In a trash can. Likely kept lots of others from being humiliated like Willis.

A piece on more examples.

15 Movies So Bad They Were Never Released

If it's going to be a bad movie it needs to be a good bad movie like Good Burger or Robin Hood Men in Tights.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Trans prisoner who impregnated two female inmates is ‘psychopath’: foster mom

Depending on who you ask, the 27-year-old inmate who impregnated two women in a New Jersey prison earlier this year is either a martyr to the transgender cause — or a cold-blooded killer who got involved in a messy love triangle behind bars.

Demi Minor, as a troubled foster kid — then called Demetrius — had a record for burglaries and at least one carjacking at gunpoint before brutally stabbing foster father Theotis “Ted” Butts 27 times in 2011 at age 16.

“It was the worst murder scene I have ever seen,” Brad Wertheimer, one of Minor’s defense lawyers in 2011, told The Post. “There was blood everywhere. The community was outraged. The [foster] dad was considered a great guy, an angel.”

demi-minor-prison.jpg

Demi Minor — a trans woman who impregnated two fellow inmates at a New Jersey women’s prison — is behind bars for the murder of her foster father Theotis “Ted” Butts, whom she stabbed 27 times. Butts’ widow, Wanda, calls Minor “manipulative” and said: “I think all this about him being transgender is a ploy.”

But Demetrius is now Demi, a transgender woman activist fighting to be returned to a women’s prison after being removed from the state’s lone facility for females in June when it was discovered she had impregnated two other inmates. She was sent to a lock-up where she is the only person identifying as female. Her legal team is fighting for her transfer under a new and controversial state policy enabling inmates to be housed according to their preferred gender identity.

Demi is also now an advocate for “juvenile justice” with an elaborate social media presence and a team of advocates who’ve backed her since 2020.

But Minor’s former foster mother, Dr. Wanda Broach-Butts, whose husband was slain by Minor, said she believes Minor is a manipulative “psychopath” using transgenderism as a ruse to get special treatment and attention in jail. She said she worries for the female inmates if Minor is returned to a women’s prison.

Trans prisoner who impregnated two women is ‘psychopath’

There’s just so much evidence in all of these examples and cases that mental illness manifests itself in this transgenderism dysphoria and the make believe world people have concocted for themselves or their children. It truly sad the effect it’s having on society.

This could be a good move for Hong Kong.

Step 1. Declare they’re trans

Step 2. Declare themselves an independent country

Step 3. Demand China recognize them “call us a country!”

Step 4. One by one kill your selves until either China caves, or more likely, Biden and the rest of the west invades China

This is what happens when a formally conservative state gets over-run by Californicators. God help us, because if this sickness doesn't stop, the entire country will be speaking Chinese and Russian in a few months.
I'm not sure if you have seen the interview with Yuri Bezmenov who defected from the Soviet Union. But he explained in detail how they had a plan to destroy the U.S. without firing a single shot.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back