The Problems with Trans-ideology

Trans prisoner who impregnated two female inmates is ‘psychopath’: foster mom

Depending on who you ask, the 27-year-old inmate who impregnated two women in a New Jersey prison earlier this year is either a martyr to the transgender cause — or a cold-blooded killer who got involved in a messy love triangle behind bars.

Demi Minor, as a troubled foster kid — then called Demetrius — had a record for burglaries and at least one carjacking at gunpoint before brutally stabbing foster father Theotis “Ted” Butts 27 times in 2011 at age 16.

“It was the worst murder scene I have ever seen,” Brad Wertheimer, one of Minor’s defense lawyers in 2011, told The Post. “There was blood everywhere. The community was outraged. The [foster] dad was considered a great guy, an angel.”

demi-minor-prison.jpg

Demi Minor — a trans woman who impregnated two fellow inmates at a New Jersey women’s prison — is behind bars for the murder of her foster father Theotis “Ted” Butts, whom she stabbed 27 times. Butts’ widow, Wanda, calls Minor “manipulative” and said: “I think all this about him being transgender is a ploy.”

But Demetrius is now Demi, a transgender woman activist fighting to be returned to a women’s prison after being removed from the state’s lone facility for females in June when it was discovered she had impregnated two other inmates. She was sent to a lock-up where she is the only person identifying as female. Her legal team is fighting for her transfer under a new and controversial state policy enabling inmates to be housed according to their preferred gender identity.

Demi is also now an advocate for “juvenile justice” with an elaborate social media presence and a team of advocates who’ve backed her since 2020.

But Minor’s former foster mother, Dr. Wanda Broach-Butts, whose husband was slain by Minor, said she believes Minor is a manipulative “psychopath” using transgenderism as a ruse to get special treatment and attention in jail. She said she worries for the female inmates if Minor is returned to a women’s prison.

Trans prisoner who impregnated two women is ‘psychopath’
Wow, Stephan king couldn’t have written that any more bizarre.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Trans Activist Accused of Sexual Assault Offers Hormones to Youth Across State Lines

GettyImages-1177359866_BpG-640x480.jpg

A transgender activist who has pledged to send prescription hormones to youth across state lines has been accused of sexual assault by multiple alleged victims.

Eli Erlick, a transgender activist and PhD candidate at the University of California Santa Cruz, has pledged to send prescription hormone therapy drugs across state lines to youth who can not legally obtain them, Breitbart News reported.

Breitbart News noted that Erlick said, “If you need hormones, I’m working with a distribution network to get you access,” in addition to “Everything is free, no questions asked. We have hundreds of doses of testosterone, estradiol, and spironolactone available right now. All are prescribed by doctors and unused,” and “DM me if you need HRT.”

A video has since been found in which Erlick says “Every month, for the past several years, I ordered a double dose of hormones and testosterone blockers. I save all the extra pills for my best friends, my closest lovers… I just hope these little pills can bring some joy into their lives.”

It was recently revealed that Erlick has been accused of sexual assault by multiple different alleged victims, some of whom are younger than him. Erlick launched a pro-trans activist organization, called Trans Student Education Resources (TSER) when he was just 16 years old.

A thorough post on social media site Tumblr, archived here, lays out a story of abuse, complete with screenshots from text message exchanges between Erlick and the individual claiming to have been victimized by him.

Trans Activist Accused of Sexual Assault, Offers Hormones to Youth

Tuition for this garbage school is $32,000 a YEAR for middle school and $34,000 annually for HS....

All my kids attend or have now graduated from Christian school. Best money i have ever spent. Lifetime. $6k per year each plus probably $500 a year in fieldtrips etc

There is no rational or intelligent reason I can surmise to spend $32k a year on education. My sons university isn't that much. These people are insane. I hope every single parent with morals withdraws their brat as soon as the first swinging d#&k walks down the halls of this liberal indoctrination center.

EXCLUSIVE: Leaked Files Expose how U.S. Pediatricians accuse their own professional body of pushing a 'harmful' drugs-first approach on trans teens — and of deliberately BLOCKING moves to change the rules

• DailyMail.com obtained leaked files that expose how rank-and-file pediatricians are slamming their academy for pushing puberty-blocking drugs on teens who identify as transgender
Pediatricians across America are at war with their own professional body over controversial puberty-blocking drugs routinely handed to teens wanting to change gender, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The top child health experts accuse the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) of pushing the 'harmful' drugs on transgender-identifying youngsters, according to damning leaked documents.

Disturbingly, the documents also reveal experts believe the APP is deliberately silencing internal criticism by blocking moves for a crucial policy review.

The papers, leaked by a whistleblower, expose how rank-and-file AAP members across the U.S. are slamming the academy's 'shoddy' drugs-and-hormones-first approach to trans-identifying teens.

Fast-tracking adolescents into powerful drug cocktails takes a huge toll on young bodies and can lead to sterility and osteoporosis, critics say. For many teens, transitioning is celebrated, but others regret the treatment and seek reversals.

Leaked internal files show pediatricians are angry with professional body's transgender policy | Daily Mail Online

This is what happens when a formally conservative state gets over-run by Californicators. God help us, because if this sickness doesn't stop, the entire country will be speaking Chinese and Russian in a few months.

This is going to backfire on them in a major way. Harpeth Hall has always been one of those case studies wherein the faculty/board have always been very liberal while the parents/families/people-paying-tuition have been reliably conservative. There will be a significant drop in enrollment after this decision.

Lord help us.
I don’t care what you do to your body if you’re an adult, just don’t force me to go along with it though.

Also, that particular case is interesting because most of the time you see males “transitioning” to “females” rather than females “transitioning” to “males”. Hmmm wonder why?

Last edited:
I don’t care what you do to your body if you’re an adult, just don’t force me to go along with it though.

Also, that particular case is interesting because most of the time you see males “transitioning” to “females” rather than females “transitioning” to “males”. Hmmm wonder why?

Some of the females that go male, actually have their breasts surgically removed, only to regret it later in life.

Last edited:
I used to play with some "Tom boys" when I was a kid and they were tougher than most boys. They all grew up to become women.
Mom and Aunt put makeup on me when I was 3 or 4. Took some pictures. I didn’t really seem to mind them doing it at the time.

Rather than changing my gender, my name, and chopping my penis off, they just enjoyed the prank and we all moved on.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Mom and Aunt put makeup on me when I was 3 or 4. Took some pictures. I didn’t really seem to mind them doing it at the time.

Rather than changing my gender, my name, and chopping my penis off, they just enjoyed the prank and we all moved on.
Now days, you'd get gender re-assignment surgery and wear rainbow colored clothes.

I'm trying to figure out what are you getting at?

VN Store

Back