The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30 ET, CBS

I am watching this game at the Flight Deck restaurant which is airplane theme.
The Cornhuskers server has the exotic Salma Hayek look.

I know the Volunteers have a great chance of winning if they played a full great game vs the Crimson Tide.
I know that’s a damn challenging task except not unachievable because if they learned from the failure at Georgia use that except play a full great game.

That’s why I’m slightly optimistic they achieve that highly challenging task.

Is anybody else just creating scenarios in their head over and over again where you see us finding a way to win? I just keep going to a happy place where every single bounce of the ball goes in our favor.

If you answer just leave out the JG stuff. We all know.

My insider sources say there is a chance.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Is anybody else just creating scenarios in their head over and over again where you see us finding a way to win? I just keep going to a happy place where every single bounce of the ball goes in our favor.

If you answer just leave out the JG stuff. We all know.
I had a dream last night. Had a wrap-around porch and a bear was chasing me round and round the porch. I had a shotgun and every time I raised it to shoot, the barrel drooped down. So I kept running. Finally I ran back inside and got my 41 mag and came back out and blew him to hell. What does it mean? Don't know, but before I went to sleep, I pictured UT running the opening kickoff back for 6 and next series we got a pick 6.

Rutgers is stomping Michigan State right now to open the season, so I would put your helmets on boys because if/when we get slaughtered by Alabama today the hot takes by all the blue check marks on Twitter like Rovell and Forde are going to be unbearable.

This amazing speech about greatness and what with an opportunity for greatness applies to the 2020 Volunteers.

VN Store

Back