The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30 ET, CBS

Anybody see that LSU put a true freshman QB and turned their season around last night ? They curb stomped SC after LSU had looked so awful the previous weeks. Playing JG shows that Pruitt is in over his head.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Yep. And what was our average margin of defeat against top 10 teams his last few years? He had right at a .500 record the last 4 years. He lost to Wyoming. It is what it is.
That was the game right after he was fired, many, including team, were shocked and upset.

That was the game right after he was fired, many, including team, were shocked and upset.
I get it. You still shouldn’t lose to a terrible Wyoming team with the team we had. Fulmer did a great job for a number of years and slipped his last few years. The league was changing as the coaching talent had increased drastically and he was getting passed by Richt, Saban, Spurrier, Miles, Petrino, and Meyer. I agree we needed a change at the time. We just did a horrible job on coaching decisions. That doesn’t change or diminish the great things he did here.

He’s a bammer. We are not the team he pulls for every Saturday. We also hired the dumbest coach in the entire state of Alabama. If you’re going to hire an Alabama assistant you hire one of the carpet baggers who have no attachment to the bammers, you don’t hire the stupid one that was born and raised in that s***hole of the south state
😂😂😂😂😂

We should have had an all out passing attack starting the 3rd Qtr. You play to win the game. The is the first time I have seen a HC give up at halftime ever and I have watched football since 1970.
I thought Pruitt did it in the first game against Alabama, he was stuck on JG from the beginning, wanting no qb controversy. JG started, did nothing, qb transfer, Crist, came in, went on 75 and 81yard drives for touchdowns, right down the field. Halftime, Pruitt decided to emphasize running. That was my first doubts on Pruitt, he’s awful.

VN Store

Back