The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30 ET, CBS

If we had any sort of competency at QB I feel as though we would hang with Bama until the end today.
He’s shown competency before. In last years game he played pretty well up until that fumble. Aside from a couple horrible calls and that bone headed play, we were very competitive. I think we’ll be competitive today

The only positive thing I will add is Alabama/Saban needs to get over themselves and agree to make this a color vs. color game like back in the day. There is no reason we shouldn't be able to see Alabama in crimson jerseys and us in orange jerseys.

Crb7sX2WYAEv0Pl.jpg
That pic is amazing. Where did you find this

The only reason to watch this game is to see if some of the other qbs get some snaps and have any success. I will not be sitting through another jg turnover fest blowout.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
LOL. College GameDay didn't even discuss our game during their pick segment. Vince Vaughn just said "The tide is going to roll today" and then Chris Fowler was like "Yeah, moving on."

It's like night and day how this season has turned on it's head post-Mizzou game. People are laughing at us again.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
LOL. College GameDay didn't even discuss our game during their pick segment. Vince Vaughn just said "The tide is going to roll today" and then Chris Fowler was like "Yeah, moving on."

It's like night and day how this season has turned on it's head post-Mizzou game. People are laughing at us again.
I noticed that too.

From 1989-2001, there was never a game where I didn't feel that we at least had a chance (with the possible exception of the Florida game in 1994). That is what is so hard about games like today... there isn't any room for hope. Playing too many of these will lead to apathy among the fan base.

VN Store

Back