The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

gordonr24

VFL in Memphis
Not bad.

"17 year old Hailie Deegan started 4th and Finished 7th (2 laps down, only four cars finished on the lead lap) in her first Superspeedway race at Pocono this afternoon."

The race will be re-aired on FS1 at 8:30PM!
I’m absolutely oblivious that Deegan is that young. Even more impressive. Really rooting for her.

jbeeman85

I hate rain.

And weather looks bad tomorrow, probably still be wet at scheduled time. And not a very big window to get the whole race in. Really hate when it seems like they only care about getting to official distance.

gordonr24

VFL in Memphis
I hate rain.

And weather looks bad tomorrow, probably still be wet at scheduled time. And not a very big window to get the whole race in. Really hate when it seems like they only care about getting to official distance.
Even though the race was scheduled at 5 due to women’s World Cup coverage, the race probably wouldn’t be able to start until late afternoon anyway. The rain is forecast to move out early afternoon.

Vol$_Deep_11_9

I hate rain.

Think they’ll get the entire thing in. Sucked they got em on the track and kept saying “one to go” and never got going but I’ll have something to watch today before the Finals come on tonight.

VN Store

Sponsors