The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Not bad.

"17 year old Hailie Deegan started 4th and Finished 7th (2 laps down, only four cars finished on the lead lap) in her first Superspeedway race at Pocono this afternoon."

The race will be re-aired on FS1 at 8:30PM!

I’m absolutely oblivious that Deegan is that young. Even more impressive. Really rooting for her.

Rooting for her. She would actually be worthy of a lot of hype and attention for more than just being a female, she's actually good.

I hate rain.

And weather looks bad tomorrow, probably still be wet at scheduled time. And not a very big window to get the whole race in. Really hate when it seems like they only care about getting to official distance.

I hate rain.

And weather looks bad tomorrow, probably still be wet at scheduled time. And not a very big window to get the whole race in. Really hate when it seems like they only care about getting to official distance.

Even though the race was scheduled at 5 due to women’s World Cup coverage, the race probably wouldn’t be able to start until late afternoon anyway. The rain is forecast to move out early afternoon.

I hate rain.

Think they’ll get the entire thing in. Sucked they got em on the track and kept saying “one to go” and never got going but I’ll have something to watch today before the Finals come on tonight.

I am excited to see this. For long as I can remember (I’ll be 30 in July) they’ve not been doing the carousel, I used to watch with my old man but that was before I legitimately started paying attention to it. I think that’ll make this a very interesting weekend

Deegan finished 8th, a few of the names that finished in the top 5 were Daniel Hemric, Austin Dillon and Cole Custer.

She now trails teammate Derek Krause in the K&N West standings by 1 point.
Im going to predict that she will replace Hamlin in a few years. It will be fun watching her come through the sport.

Im going to predict that she will replace Hamlin in a few years. It will be fun watching her come through the sport.

It is going to be fun to watch JGR when they don't have the best equipment every weekend. I guess if Toyota backs out of Nascar, he could always go suck ABoD at dodge.

VN Store

Back