The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Race lengths announced for 2020 Pocono doubleheader | NASCAR.com

The whole using the same car for both races may be tough. Would really stink if you got caught up in a wreck or had a major failure in Race 1, be a super awful points weekend. Figure they would have some sort of deal in place like the use a backup car and start last rule in Race 2
Seems like it would be a fantastic long weekend as a fan.

ARCA on Thusday afternoon
Practice/Qualifying on Friday
Truck Series/Cup Race 1 on Saturday
Xfinity Series/Cup Race 2 on Sunday

Race lengths announced for 2020 Pocono doubleheader | NASCAR.com

The whole using the same car for both races may be tough. Would really stink if you got caught up in a wreck or had a major failure in Race 1, be a super awful points weekend. Figure they would have some sort of deal in place like the use a backup car and start last rule in Race 2

I don’t like that format at all. What about the drivers that don’t have a good car and have to race in it again? Really tough deal.

With NASCAR taking over ARCA word is it will be combined with the K&N East and West series.

One rumor is that they will also have new drivers having to run at least one possible two seasons in the new series before they they can move into the truck or xfinity series.

Hopefully NASCAR will keep some of the traditional K&N tracks like Bowman Grey Stadium.

So, the crash occurred right outside my work today. We are right across the highway. Went to make sure the doors were locked and alarms were on as I was leaving and saw a fireball on the highway.

Attachments

• 93913CCD-D0D2-4E1C-8F1A-176B58CDF479.jpeg
    93913CCD-D0D2-4E1C-8F1A-176B58CDF479.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4

VN Store

Back