The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

58679298_10157252671294222_6561340354627371008_n.jpg

That Talladega race was great. Just been waiting to hear from NASCAR about “changes” they’ll make to the cars. NASCAR always likes to screw up a good thing.

And what a day for the bow ties.

Sunday was the 100th Cup Series race at Talladega, making it the eighth different track to hold at least 100 Cup Series races, joining Daytona, Martinsville, Darlington, Richmond, Charlotte, Atlanta and Bristol.
Strangely, it's the third time that Hendrick Motorsports has won at a track celebrating its 100th race, joining the 2004 Darlington race (won by Jimmie Johnson) and the 1997 Daytona 500 (won by Jeff Gordon in a 1-2-3 Hendrick finish).

That Talladega race was great. Just been waiting to hear from NASCAR about “changes” they’ll make to the cars. NASCAR always likes to screw up a good thing.

And what a day for the bow ties.
It was fun to watch Sunday for sure. Probably some of the best racing we’ve seen all year.

They’re starting to at least make an effort to go back to their roots. Only good can come from that IMO

Hope you’re getting better bud!
Thanks bud! I have good days and a few bad ones, but overall not too bad. The treatments go till the 29th. A month after that I have another MRI and see where we're at. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
Thanks bud! I have good days and a few bad ones, but overall not too bad. The treatments go till the 29th. A month after that I have another MRI and see where we're at. Thanks for asking.
Prayers that MRI comes back with good news bud. Long as you’re having more good days than bad that’s the important thing.

Not sure if you guys caught any of final practice but it was pretty solid to watch for a practice. Race tomorrow night may be pretty good with this package

Reactions: CWEBB82

VN Store

Back