The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

I’m not sure about you guys but I’m looking forward to actually watching these practice session today with the new package and what not.

I’m not sure about you guys but I’m looking forward to actually watching these practice session today with the new package and what not.

Word is the new package has improved drafting and that it’s allowing cars to really suck up and make runs. I’ve been wanting Talladega like the early 00’s again.

Downside. Most of these drivers aren’t prepared for the potential closing rate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
You live far away?
It's cheap because of visibility but a definite bucket list because of fan experience.

Hope you get to make it soon.
I live in Gatlinburg so not too far away it just never works out when we decide to try and go lol one of these days though it’s gonna happen. I’ve been to Bristol a handful of times and Indy once which was cool to experience as a fan. I wouldn’t want to go back to Indy though

Reactions: chargervol
Word is the new package has improved drafting and that it’s allowing cars to really suck up and make runs. I’ve been wanting Talladega like the early 00’s again.

Downside. Most of these drivers aren’t prepared for the potential closing rate.
Yes. They put that wicker on the back to help reduce the speeds and what not. Every driver I’ve read or heard talk about it, all talk about the closing speeds. I’m excited about this race tomorrow, it should be interesting. I’m gonna watch the Xfinity race here shortly.

I seen something from the iracing series race at Dega and the package was being used in it and it make for some good racing and a wild finish. Tomorrow may be a wild one

Cars are able to gain and lose spots quickly in this package. If this field holds together, it’ll be a wild finish.

VN Store

Back