The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

I personally cant wait for Halie to get a shot.
Speaking of Hailie Deegan, She will start 12th tomorrow in her ARCA debut at the Sioux Chief PowerPEX200 at Toledo Speedway.

The race starts at 2PM ET and will be broadcast LIVE on MAVTV (DIRECTV #214)

D63O3x6WsAAPnEY.jpg large.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of Hailie Deegan, She will start 12th tomorrow in her ARCA debut at the Sioux Chief PowerPEX200 at Toledo Speedway.

The race starts at 2PM ET and will be broadcast LIVE on MAVTV (DIRECTV #214)

View attachment 206077
I'll probably tune in. Shes pretty badass. Her workout routine is crazy. You might think her name gets her notice but she actually works really hard.

I don’t think a lot of drivers in this era are loyal to manufacturers. It’s all about teams now.
He was GM before (Pontiac or Chevy, the check comes from the same place). Someone had to make the jump. I think it's worked out OK

Manufacturers don't matter in NASCAR anymore, cars are all the same. It's one of their biggest problems.

Super random question, anyone here from the St. Louis area and/or are you familiar with the race track that used to be known as Gateway Motorsports Park ?
I'm looking into going to the NHRA event in September (conveniently on a Vols off weekend) and am curious if there are parking options close to the track that doesn't cost a lot. The onsite parking is $20 a day which seems a bit high, though maybe I've been spoiled by Atlanta and Bristol NASCAR having free parking available.

Not bad.

"17 year old Hailie Deegan started 4th and Finished 7th (2 laps down, only four cars finished on the lead lap) in her first Superspeedway race at Pocono this afternoon."

The race will be re-aired on FS1 at 8:30PM!

Not bad.

"17 year old Hailie Deegan started 4th and Finished 7th (2 laps down, only four cars finished on the lead lap) in her first Superspeedway race at Pocono this afternoon."

The race will be re-aired on FS1 at 8:30PM!
The start of the race, she could've easily spun out but she kep control. Kept her nose clean. Race was kind of a snoozer but I think she learned a bit. Crew let her down by not getting fuel in the car. She needs to get in a truck.

VN Store

Back