The Official Chicago Cubby Bears Thread

Well, as bad as my prediction ended up being, at least I can enjoy the Braves choking as usual. Now, I'm for anybody, but the Cardinals

Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey
200.gif

It's time to start thinking rebuild. This offense has been terrible for 3 years in a row now, and Bryant isn't nearly worth what he's getting paid now. And Kimbrel is a bust.

So almost 4 years in a row? Thanks for proving my point lol.
..... and it was glorious. Pitching sucks this year, everywhere, starters, middle relief, overpaid closer, just everywhere. Bryant will probably bat over . 300, hit 30+, 100+ RBI and 110 runs, but 81-81 at the best, unless they get trade for some pitching or have some studs in the minors. Minor league baseball still exists, right ?

Edit: oops, somehow I quoted Dal from the BBF

..... and it was glorious. Pitching sucks this year, everywhere, starters, middle relief, overpaid closer, just everywhere. Bryant will probably bat over . 300, hit 30+, 100+ RBI and 110 runs, but 81-81 at the best, unless they get trade for some pitching or have some studs in the minors. Minor league baseball still exists, right ?

Edit: oops, somehow I quoted Dal from the BBF
Well, I was dead wrong about pitching, the bullpen has been awesome and the Cubs are just a half game behind that red bird team

VN Store

Back