The Official Chicago Cubby Bears Thread

Cubs have been on a brutal stretch with no breaks. Got their first day off today in like 30 days. Hope we finish strong

Kind of surprised Hamels got rocked like that last night, especially since the Dbacks were pretty much playing their AAA team.

And now at best we can only force a game Monday to determine the division and homefield.

I have to think going from leading the NL for about 3 months and to go to a WC on the last day would be a pretty big downer.

And now at best we can only force a game Monday to determine the division and homefield.

I have to think going from leading the NL for about 3 months and to go to a WC on the last day would be a pretty big downer.

That’s not true. If cubs wins and Milwaukee loses you get the division

Reactions: 508mikey
Huge games today. Cubs have to win and u have to figure the Brewers are due for a loss. Man, I don't want to eff with a wldcard game or an extra game for the division. Unless of course, we win that division playoff game

has there ever been 2 one game playoffs for a division title ? could happen this year with Cubs/Brewers and Rockies/ Dodgers

Huge games today. Cubs have to win and u have to figure the Brewers are due for a loss. Man, I don't want to eff with a wldcard game or an extra game for the division. Unless of course, we win that division playoff game
looks like the playoff might happen as of now --

several teams fired their hitting coaches today -- Chili Davis should be let go soon

I am surprised at how many online I see defending him. I mean I get at the end of the day, the players have to hit. But Davis has a track record of this. The Red Sox certainly don't miss him.

First time I could show myself after those last 2 games. This one hurt, I had no doubt the Cubs could and would make the WS and then u never know ? It just never all came together with this team. Injuries hurt but no excuses, we choked the division, which led to the one game Wildcard, which I still think is ridiculous, even back when we beat the Pirates. Oh well, I expect to make some big time moves in the off-season and make another run next year.

VN Store

Back