The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Team is weak...2 true road games that started after noon...2 bad losses. Team just played weak......I mean, we had the easiest road to the CFP...and maybe Citrus Bowl now?

At least we are going to save a lot of money on coaching raises.....

Crap reminds me to never let go of my BVS....

I’m hurt honestly, I was so in on this team, and they just collapse like this, Georgia I could understand, but South Carolina is as mediocre as they come (usually)

Y’all can say the D is trash but these refs are winning this game for SC. Complete homer job. Offensive holding by SC on nearly every play. Defensive holding on SC on nearly every play. I rarely post but this is a complete railroad ref job, it’s bulls**t.

If it wasn’t obvious enough, after that the refs are against us tonight
Hadden had his hand on the guys chest holding him down. It was the right call. Hadden just needs to shut up and work on his game. Unfortunately, he's back next year. Hopefully we can load up on defense in the portal. Been a long, long time since I've hated a defense like I hate this one.

Reactions: Jaingo
At this point let's hope they score tds on every drive from here on out and maybe then we can think about making changes on the defensive coaching staff and the defense as a whole. Why are these clowns still in the game? Let the young guys and walk ons play. It can't get worse. Send a message for God's sake!!

Well

I am gonna be having nightmares of the Dooley years after this display.

Sorriest defensive effort against a mediocre team i have seen in awhile.

These guys have no heart without Banks on the field.
The QB is anything but mediocre, and he has had all day to throw against an OVC secondary

I’m just so incredibly disappointed in the defense. They were completely unprepared for this match and I blame the coaching stuff wholeheartedly.

VN Store

Back