The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Haden showing what kind of player he is tonight. Spent the whole night jawing and running his mouth while receivers eat his lunch. Terrible effort

This defense just played with zero fire tonight. Effort wasn’t there from a single unit.
on to the Sugar Bowl against K state or TCU.

If we make a stop it is the refs duty to throw a flag. Everybody knows u can throw a flag on every play and can validate it with nuance.

Piss poor isn't even the word for the officiating .... and our defense ...

Great teams, hell good teams overcome things. There’s no excuse that can be given for the coverages called tonight.

For Tennessee to get anywhere Banks has to go.

Playing soft zone down hell even playing zone at all at this point is criminal. He should know Tennessee can’t play zone and have success and yet here we are.

Reactions: oz615 and BallinVol
These refs are ***** us
We killed us. Stop blaming the refs. Offense underperformed, Hooker underperformed. Defense was never here. The whole coaching sucks for not having team ready to play. Maybe the most humiliating loss (with the expectations) I have seen since I became a Vol fan in 1985.

With everything that was on the line coming into this game, I’m at a loss of words on this performance. I know we’ve overachieved this year but this completely drains me man

This is all on the defense. 100%. Offense hasnt been amazing, but if the defense showed even a slight pulse, we win this game.

Aight, folks. No more watching this garbage. I pray the Vols have a safe trip back to Knoxville, search their souls and figure out some stuff before they go to Nashville. I loathe Carolina, their coach and fans. But now I got to deal with them for the next year.
‘Preciate it, defense 🙄

This game is rigged. With that being said, this whole thing stinks from Josh Heupel to the water boy. We didn’t look like we wanted to play a football game today. Is there locker room issues? This team never showed up.

All that jawing, getting beat on every play, then a PI in the endzone, and he's just standing there watching an open receiver walk across the goal line.

Definitely being chumps tonight across the board.

This isn't a particularly good team that is humiliating them either.

Scary to think what Stroud and those WR for OSU might have done to this pitiful secondary in a playoff game.

Reactions: BeardedVol
Hadden, martinez, Turnage should be barred from any Tennessee Facility moving forward

Last edited:
we Can’t blame refs …….. when we can’t get pressure cause DBs can’t cover , Rattler looking like a Heisman contender

and we have allowed almost every QB look that way each week , we just have been fortunate that Hooker has looked better , but not tonight

unfortunately Hooker lost his Heisman campaign tonight

Reactions: mpfvol

VN Store

Back