The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Overachieving’s butt. If you are okay with the way the defense is playing, you are a loser. They have played like this multiple games, and it’s not all on the Jimmy’s and Joe’s. You have to make a change on defense because next year isn’t going to be any better. The secondary continually makes the same mistakes. At some point that’s coaching. South Carolina isn’t world beaters, but the defense has made them look like it.

Reactions: tdd and TheVolsFrog
At this point bring Milton in.
I wanna see what we getting next year

ETA
Well dang I didn't want to see Milton come in this way☹

Reactions: tdd
2 years removed from the bottom. Still have some culture issues. This sucks...Hopefully the culture keeps changing for the better. Spirit of Lyle and Gump still have a little hold.
********. Heupel didn’t get them ready and Tim Banks has a terrible gameplan. Don’t blame gump or trumpet blower for this.

This is effin ridiculous. Our defense is 100% to blame. No pressure on the QB, no moxy and plain giving up. Offense isn’t great but 31 points and you should win.
USCjr is playing the role of UT tonight. Pathetic.

Just embarrassing how these guys act like they won the super bowl when they make a tackle that results in a first down while losing.

Gotta question the culture in the room. Seriously have to question it.

Well, beginning of the year we were maybe a 7-5 team and Music City Bowl. Now we are looking at 9-2 and Sugar Bowl. I am frustrated with this defense but, we are getting better.

This game was over in the the 2nd qtr.

like I said. Defense didn’t show up.

The whole damn team started buying their hype.

Oh well easy come easy go.

What the F ever. Same ish new day.
Being in the position we were in never comes easy outside of Bama and UGA. Might be quite some time before we have this shot again.

VN Store

Back