The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Think it will be better for my mental health if I give up Tennessee sports( I wish ). And save me some money for not having cable to watch it. It’s sad but this happens all the time when we are good. Rick Barnes. Tony vitello. Josh heupel. I know I’m over dramatic and it’s a great season. But the stress of BVS is real. Go vols. Go vols. I trust heupel will even do better next year.

2 years removed from the bottom. Still have some culture issues. This sucks...Hopefully the culture keeps changing for the better. Spirit of Lyle and Gump still have a little hold.

This is a loss that will haunt this team . . . Forever. As bad as I hate it as a fan . . . I really hate it for these players.

They flushed the entire season tonight and are getting their a**s handed to them by the biggest jackass in the conference.

Our D played with fire the whole year, about time they got burned frankly

A lot will be forced into the portal and a lot will come here in the portal

This is the most blatantly fixed sporting event I have ever witnessed. If there were any probity in the NCAA these refs would be arrested immediately after the game and charged with racketeering. Somebody needs to put them in the river.

Has nothing to do with the refs. We have pissed this game away on defense, not covering, not much oass rush, missed throws, and it's our fault. Play flat and let them get confidence and you get Rattler having the best performance of the year.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
When every week except lsu and kentucky the opposing qb has a career day it might be time to realize your secondary is trash.
this was the type of play we were afraid of to start the season. Our offense and our d-line helped hide these deficiencies. Really great season but unless a miracle this will be a top 5 loss for the vols in the modern era

Reactions: Voldemonium
I guess Milton will be our Tee Martin..
Hopefully we have a new defensive staff to go along with them...
flags or not. This crap by the D was pathetic.
Guys on Offense have been coached up but the D, they still running in circles knocking footballs off blow dummies like it's spring practice

VN Store

Back