The Last of Us Series (HBO)

That was Ramsey’s best episode so far by a long shot. Couple scenes really stood out in her body language and expressions. Last 3/4 of the episode was top tier for me.

Who wanted a strong male character? The psycho at Silver lake qualify? “Preacher”, cult leader, rapist, hypocrite…

Good episode.

I do have a question for the gamers. Do the infected eat livestock and forest creatures too? Otherwise, in 20 years with so few humans, the deer and elk populations in Colorado would be huge…

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver
I really liked Bella in GoT. Didn't much care for her as Ellie at first, but this episode was very good.

Maybe after 20 years the human zombies ate all the dog zombies. Im not bothered by it. I thought less zombies in a zombie show was welcomed?

I really liked Bella in GoT. Didn't much care for her as Ellie at first, but this episode was very good.

Maybe after 20 years the human zombies ate all the dog zombies. Im not bothered by it. I thought less zombies in a zombie show was welcomed?

Just thought there would have to be zombie dogs. I dont think zombies eat zombies, regardless of species.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Just thought there would have to be zombie dogs. I dont think zombies eat zombies, regardless of species.
Probably best they don't bring anymore zombie animals into the story. Bunch of jacked up zombie squirrels, raccoons, cats and dogs would clear out errthang pretty quick.

Are you asking for a backstory episode on the plight of the fungi zombie dogs? That sounds awesome! They might even need 2-3 episodes 😇

Reactions: bignewt
Who wanted a strong male character? The psycho at Silver lake qualify? “Preacher”, cult leader, rapist, hypocrite…

Good episode.

I do have a question for the gamers. Do the infected eat livestock and forest creatures too? Otherwise, in 20 years with so few humans, the deer and elk populations in Colorado would be huge…

And no cars hitting them either.

However, the wolf population used to keep the deer population down until we ran most of them out of the country. They've started to come back, and I imagine that would happen after 30 years of zombie apocalypse. Mexican Wolves would have probably made their way up to CO by then, but maybe not.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Finally got around to watching. Amazing episode. Only critique I have is Joel went from barely alive to killing 3 men with his hands and then walking 2 miles within like 2 minutes. Bella did an amazing job in this episode you could really feel the desperation of her situation.

And no cars hitting them either.

However, the wolf population used to keep the deer population down until we ran most of them out of the country. They've started to come back, and I imagine that would happen after 30 years of zombie apocalypse. Mexican Wolves would have probably made their way up to CO by then, but maybe not.

This could be an epic spinoff series. Get @bignewt to write the screenplay.

The invasion of the Mexican Fungi wolves and their mounting opposition from the American fungi dogs, coyotes and as they are pushed back, joined by American fungi wolves. Unable to resolve their differences and unable to cohabitate, the war pushes back and forth until the Mexican fungi wolves are able to bring in the fungi chupicabra. It looks desperate for our american fungi canine breeds. Then from seemingly nowhere, both the American fungi breeds and the Mexican fungal species are swept to almost extinction when both groups are overwhelmed by the fungi feral pigs.

That explains the increasing herds of elk and deer in the mountains and lower elevations.

But the burning question of where did all the victorious fungi feral pigs go? They have disappeared without a trace…

Epic, I tell you, Epic!

😁

Reactions: bignewt
This could be an epic spinoff series. Get @bignewt to write the screenplay.

The invasion of the Mexican Fungi wolves and their mounting opposition from the American fungi dogs, coyotes and as they are pushed back, joined by American fungi wolves. Unable to resolve their differences and unable to cohabitate, the war pushes back and forth until the Mexican fungi wolves are able to bring in the fungi chupicabra. It looks desperate for our american fungi canine breeds. Then from seemingly nowhere, both the American fungi breeds and the Mexican fungal species are swept to almost extinction when both groups are overwhelmed by the fungi feral pigs.

That explains the increasing herds of elk and deer in the mountains and lower elevations.

But the burning question of where did all the victorious fungi feral pigs go? They have disappeared without a trace…

Epic, I tell you, Epic!

😁

I think I prefer this storyline to the show.

Finally got around to watching. Amazing episode. Only critique I have is Joel went from barely alive to killing 3 men with his hands and then walking 2 miles within like 2 minutes. Bella did an amazing job in this episode you could really feel the desperation of her situation.

It was super penicillin.

Kind of nervous about this finale tonight.

Only 43 minute runtime. It has the potential to be incredible based on what happens in the game, but that will have to be pretty rushed to fit everything I have seen. Also, Bella has said it will be controversial so I almost wonder if they’ll leave some sort of cliffhanger for season 2. I hope not.

Kind of nervous about this finale tonight.

Only 43 minute runtime. It has the potential to be incredible based on what happens in the game, but that will have to be pretty rushed to fit everything I have seen. Also, Bella has said it will be controversial so I almost wonder if they’ll leave some sort of cliffhanger for season 2. I hope not.
well it is HBO, rest assured it will drag into season's 2 and 3 with fifty seven divergent story lines, culminating into one magnificent cluster **** with zero resolution to the original plot. with a spin-off already planned.

VN Store

Back