The Hunter Biden Thread

All I can say about this for now is there is no way in hell I am submitting myself to a senate committee or the FBI for any politician. So we shall see what this guys got.

Reactions: FallCreekVols
The WSJ editorial board, including Trump leg-humper Strassel, gets info before the actual reporters. Seems legit.

Your leftist Media has had the same many years to look into The Biden Crime Family as the actual investigative reporters have like Solomon, Jarrett, S Carter, Beck and his staff, etc. Biden corruption is not news to your side, it’s just the story that they hoped would never come out.

Reactions: tennvols77
All I can say about this for now is there is no way in hell I am submitting myself to a senate committee or the FBI for any politician. So we shall see what this guys got.

Yeah, it's a bold move if he really doesn't have the goods or is peddling fake information. More likely the talk of criminal investigation got him thinking he needed to cooperate rather than get a subpoena

Your leftist Media has had the same many years to look into The Biden Crime Family as the actual investigative reporters have like Solomon, Jarrett, S Carter, Beck and his staff, etc. Biden corruption is not news to your side, it’s just the story that they hoped would never come out.
Whomp whomp

Whomp whomp

The guy said Joe was part of a discussion about it and was familiar with it. He did not claim that Joe had a formal role in the organization.

Joe has said he had no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings and never discussed them. That is unbelievable on it's face and here's an eyewitness refuting that. The article you linked acknowledges the Biden campaign has not responded about whether or not that meeting occurred

As someone who used to be in the fraud unit for insurance, tax forms don't mean **** even if the accounts are state side let alone overseas. Biden just dug himself a hole by challenging all of it. If true, it will end up with Biden getting impeached. Maybe why he chose Harris. Lol

Is there a way to deprogram trumpers? How can they be functional members of society if they live down these conspiracy theory rabbit holes? I fully expect Q to be on the ballot in 4 years.

VN Store

Back