The Hunter Biden Thread

Is there a way to deprogram trumpers? How can they be functional members of society if they live down these conspiracy theory rabbit holes? I fully expect Q to be on the ballot in 4 years.
If he loses, it will be like a spell breaking for some, and liberated Republican leaders will finally tell him to go **** himself.

If he wins, it will probably go on until he dies.

Difference is Zep was dedicated to the candidate where Bowlbrothers is dedicated to the party. If Trump was on the Dem ticket he’d be his biggest defender.
I agree. Zep has his beliefs and then line up democrat but he believes in a person for whatever reason. He doesn’t just lock step what the party tells him. Zep will be just like me when he’s 50.

Yeah, it's a bold move if he really doesn't have the goods or is peddling fake information. More likely the talk of criminal investigation got him thinking he needed to cooperate rather than get a subpoena
That was my guess after watching the clip. A Hunter Biden laptop spooked him and he wants to get out in front of anything that might happen as someone that came forward with devices and testimony before anyone came to him. Just better optics on his part if he's not fos.

If he loses, it will be like a spell breaking for some, and liberated Republican leaders will finally tell him to go **** himself.

If he wins, it will probably go on until he dies.

I do believe the leaders will tell him to go and f himself, but I don't think the voters will forget. For some, their careers will be over. Hopefully it will be a rebranding of the Republican party. There may be a silver lining out of all of this.

Reactions: tvolsfan
That looks like he's tucking in his shirt. They showed the same frame from different angles to make it look longer.

It is a stupid "set up". Notice how she blocks his face the entire time they are in the bedroom and stands so close he can not stand up to tuck his shirt in. Borat accomplished what he wanted in making it look like RG had bad intentions.

I do believe the leaders will tell him to go and f himself, but I don't think the voters will forget. For some, their careers will be over. Hopefully it will be a rebranding of the Republican party. There may be a silver lining out of all of this.
Oh, 100 percent. Ben Sasse’s comments were clearly an attempt to get himself out in front.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back