The Hunter Biden Thread

I have and like I said, the actual distribution of those funds was not instantaneous like you seem to think. It was delayed until after the 1st. This delay was a result of the freeze which had been in place since July.
As my link indicated, the deadline was for release. I don't even think there was a deadline for distribution. My link clearly stated that he signed the law before the deadline.

This story just hasn't been scrutinized by journalists who aren't completely in favor of it. It's been distributed strictly to right wing media, and that is by design.
The WSJ editorial board, including Trump leg-humper Strassel, gets info before the actual reporters. Seems legit.

This story just hasn't been scrutinized by journalists who aren't completely in favor of it. It's been distributed strictly to right wing media, and that is by design.
Imagine being such a doofus that you claim the president exercising his constitutional authority is an issue but determination on criminal proceedings should be carried by JOURNALISTS.

What a clownshow.

Let's see how well this story holds up under actual scrutiny. It isn't getting any skepticism at all from Fox News.

Actually, the laptop part got considerable scrutiny from Fox.

The irony of the let's see how it holds up under scrutiny is that the supposed "scrutinizers" are busy writing articles about why it's not worth scrutinizing rather than actually doing some digging. If they are so sure it is BS then get to it and investigate the claims rather than lob attacks at the sources.

VN Store

Back