The Hunter Biden Thread

Thanks, but that's only because I followed this story VERY closely. If Trump was corrupt, I wanted him out. If they were trying to oust him politically, I viewed it as a soft coup. It was a big deal to me.

I invite BB to back his claims up. The $ was distributed by the due date without an investigation, with the Ukrainian president stating that he never got the perception that the money was dependent on an investigation.
No, it wasn't. The funds were not actually distributed until after the October 1st deadline, because of the freeze which Trump placed on those funds in July. Yes, the freeze was lifted in September, but the distribution of the funds wasn't immediate upon the release.

No, it wasn't. The funds were not actually distributed until after the October 1st deadline, because of the freeze which Trump placed on those funds in July. Yes, the freeze was lifted in September, but the distribution of the funds wasn't immediate upon the release.
Trump released the funds to them before the deadline, as I mentioned. You're trying to split hairs in order to claim that Trump withheld the funds. He didn't wihhod them, much less to force an investigation that didn't happen.

No... it is a fact that the funds were not distributed to the Ukraine until after the October 1st deadline. This was due to Trump's freeze from July.
👇 womp womp. The criteria was met. Move the goal posts again.

Trump signed the law that released the funds to Ukraine on Sept 27, three days before the deadline. Look it up.

Reactions: StarRaider
Trump signed the law that released the funds to Ukraine on Sept 27, three days before the deadline. Look it up.
I have and like I said, the actual distribution of those funds was not instantaneous like you seem to think. It was delayed until after the 1st. This delay was a result of the freeze which had been in place since July.

VN Store

Back