The Hunter Biden Thread

And in doing so, he had a very clear conflict of interest. And Trump did more than just "ask". He withheld aid to them, as a measure of persuasion.
As requested, please link the law that the President can't ask for a corruption investigation if it may affect someone who may possibly run for President in the future.
If it only involved Ukrainian law, then it wasn't under the jurisdiction of the President of the United States... which means Trump should have never involved himself.
The money was under Trump's jurisdiction, and since foreign policy is his responsibility, he gets to make the decision that he won't give aid to corrupt nations.

"...should have..."

Links to the law that the President can't ask for a corruption investigation if it may affect someone who may possibly run for President in the future.

Thanks.

As requested, please link the law that the President can't ask for a corruption investigation if it may affect someone who may possibly run for President in the future.

The money was under Trump's jurisdiction, and since foreign policy is his responsibility, he gets to make the decision that he won't give aid to corrupt nations.

"...should have..."

Links to the law that the President can't ask for a corruption investigation if it may affect someone who may possibly run for President in the future.

Thanks.
He won't share those or even address it.

If I can piece together why this guy came forward. He mentioned the Senate Report as illuminating some things going on in the business(es) he was unaware of. Maybe he could ignore that but when both the laptop and Hunter's former business partner emails came out it looks like he realized some deeper criminal investigation was increasingly likely and as CEO he wanted to get ahead of it. He claims he's a Democrat (no surprise since the Biden's tapped him to run some of the family businesses). Looks like he saw the writing on the wall.

We'll see if he really has the goods.

If I can piece together why this guy came forward. He mentioned the Senate Report as illuminating some things going on in the business(es) he was unaware of. Maybe he could ignore that but when both the laptop and Hunter's former business partner emails came out it looks like he realized some deeper criminal investigation was increasingly likely and as CEO he wanted to get ahead of it. He claims he's a Democrat (no surprise since the Biden's tapped him to run some of the family businesses). Looks like he saw the writing on the wall.

That is what I'm thinking. He didn't want to be tainted when this goes down. It's known as rats fleeing a sinking ship.

tenor.gif

EL sighting

I know Cooney and Archer were pissed and felt like fall guys for Hunter they are both in prison as we speak

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad
That is what I'm thinking. He didn't want to be tainted when this goes down. It's known as rats fleeing a sinking ship.
A certain poster in here will say it's because everyone on "the right" is afraid.

Meanwhile they'll be helplessly watching as the SC goes full-nuts constitutionalist, the courts continue to be cleared of lefty sympathizers, and another corrupt political family on the left gets waxed on live TV.

VN Store

Back