The Hunter Biden Thread

He was completely within his rights as president executing foreign policy to engage the Ukrainians on corruption and the distribution of US foreign aid funds. If that ensnared US citizens so be it. I said when it all came out I’d say the same thing if Barry did it. Suck it up buttercup your candidate is guilty of exactly what you girls have accused Trump of for four years 😂
There is not a consensus that Trump had the right to withhold Congressionally authorized military aid to a foreign country. That depends on who you talk to.

Wrong! I don't remember the dates, but there was a period of time in which the money could/would/should be allocated. It was allocated within that time frame.
Wrong! That was the White House narrative a year ago, but it was a lie. The freeze did go beyond the October 1st deadline.

Wrong! I don't remember the dates, but there was a period of time in which the money could/would/should be allocated. It was allocated within that time frame.
Exactly, and without an investigation having been started by Ukraine, and with the Ukrainian president releasing a statement that he never interpreted that the money was tied to a request for an investigation.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
There is not a consensus that Trump had the right to withhold Congressionally authorized military aid to a foreign country. That depends on who you talk to.
He did not withhold the damn money as several posts just above yours noted it was delivered within the allocated time frame FFS. And the only people who can’t reach consensus on that are you damn libs!

Man ...... you've got a memory like an IBM computer.
Thanks, but that's only because I followed this story VERY closely. If Trump was corrupt, I wanted him out. If they were trying to oust him politically, I viewed it as a soft coup. It was a big deal to me.

I invite BB to back his claims up. The $ was distributed by the due date without an investigation, with the Ukrainian president stating that he never got the perception that the money was dependent on an investigation.

This should open your eyes as to how biased the mainstream news media is, but it won't.
A potential whistleblower coming forward and handing over what he claims is proof that Biden is lying about involvement and taking payments from foreign govts, and he’s speaking with Senate members tomorrow.

Investigating isn’t saying it’s true. Just look into it. But if the MSM isn’t even trying to investigate it’s pretty clear what’s happening by the media.

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back