The Hunter Biden Thread

I had 3 blind companies come by my current house and only one was willing to measure close enough to mount the blinds inside the window opening. I recall him saying, "you paid a lot of money for the trim on your windows, why cover it up?"
You can still see the wood when the blinds are raised.

Attachments

• 0FB4323D-9283-4451-AEE7-7871C3CBE334.jpeg
    0FB4323D-9283-4451-AEE7-7871C3CBE334.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Meeting with the FBI, testifying, and handing over his electronic devices and records stating Joe Biden is corrupt.

If any of this is true I hope dude has good security. He’s going to have every Democrat calling up their hit man.
It occurred to me that that may be why he's at the debate with Trump and the Secret Service.

Oh FFS. Equal protection under the law means non US citizens are afforded the same rights in defense of prosecution by the US legal system as citizens. It has nothing to do with a US president executing foreign policy which is what Trump was doing. You are literally just making **** up now.
That is still a conflict of interest from Trump. Any way you slice it, Trump should not have involved himself in an investigation of Joe Biden. He had other options if he was convinced Biden had broken foreign law. He could have used his Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, as a conduit to President Zelensky, but he didn't. Instead, Trump directly solicited the President of the Ukraine for an investigation of his most likely opponent in the 2020 election. It was an abuse of power and a clear conflict of interest.

You guys are giddy over a non-story.
I'm fine pointing out what you are here. We'll just sit back and watch how this ages for you. The celebration that you think he'll get away with it will just be the cherry on top.

Remember the, "No big deal if Biden's corrupt. I mean he is a career politician and all..." post. You'll wear that.

That is still a conflict of interest from Trump. Any way you slice it, Trump should not have involved himself in an investigation of Joe Biden. He had other options if he was convinced Biden had broken foreign law. He could have used his Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, as a conduit to President Zelensky, but he didn't. Instead, Trump directly solicited the President of the Ukraine for an investigation of his most likely opponent in the 2020 election. It was an abuse of power and a clear conflict of interest.
He was completely within his rights as president executing foreign policy to engage the Ukrainians on corruption and the distribution of US foreign aid funds. If that ensnared US citizens so be it. I said when it all came out I’d say the same thing if Barry did it. Suck it up buttercup your candidate is guilty of exactly what you girls have accused Trump of for four years 😂

Oh and those scooting goal posts are noted! 🤣

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back