The Hunter Biden Thread

As requested, please link the law that the President can't ask for a corruption investigation if it may affect someone who may possibly run for President in the future.

The money was under Trump's jurisdiction, and since foreign policy is his responsibility, he gets to make the decision that he won't give aid to corrupt nations.

"...should have..."

Links to the law that the President can't ask for a corruption investigation if it may affect someone who may possibly run for President in the future.

Thanks.
I already have discussed that. As an American citizen, Joe Biden is entitled to equal protection under the law. Trump violated that... in addition to engaging in a conflict of interest. This has become a circular conversation.

If I can piece together why this guy came forward. He mentioned the Senate Report as illuminating some things going on in the business(es) he was unaware of. Maybe he could ignore that but when both the laptop and Hunter's former business partner emails came out it looks like he realized some deeper criminal investigation was increasingly likely and as CEO he wanted to get ahead of it. He claims he's a Democrat (no surprise since the Biden's tapped him to run some of the family businesses). Looks like he saw the writing on the wall.

We'll see if he really has the goods.
He has supported Democrat candidates in the past his donation record was published earlier. And I seriously doubt the Biden Crime Family would bring a GOP in unless he was being setup to take the fall. Which maybe he was anyway and like you said he’s getting out in front of it. Smart move.

I already have discussed that. As an American citizen, Joe Biden is entitled to equal protection under the law. Trump violated that... in addition to engaging in a conflict of interest. This has become a circular conversation.
You've been all over the place.

Biden is entitled to Constitutional protection from Ukrainian investigation for Ukrainian crimes/corruption, and Trump broke that global protection by asking Ukraine to investigate.

It's absurd.

And you're yet to link to that law that says that a President is barred from engaging in foreign policy that would benefit him in his next election. Or that any person who may, at some time in the future, run for president, is protected from corruption investigations, whether foreign or domestic.

You're patently absurd.

Oh FFS. Equal protection under the law means non US citizens are afforded the same rights in defense of prosecution by the US legal system as citizens. It has nothing to do with a US president executing foreign policy which is what Trump was doing. You are literally just making **** up now.

I have to say that nobody outside of right wing media is covering this story. If a bear $hits in the woods, but nobody is there to smell it, does it still stink?

Everything about this post is incorrect and you've had it demonstrated to you a hundred times.

Most people are ashamed of ignorance. You embrace it.

He's damn far out on a limb to be propaganda. Meeting with FBI (we all know how that can go) and testifying in the Senate.
Meeting with the FBI, testifying, and handing over his electronic devices and records stating Joe Biden is corrupt.

If any of this is true I hope dude has good security. He’s going to have every Democrat calling up their hit man.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I have to say that nobody outside of right wing media is covering this story. If a bear $hits in the woods, but nobody is there to smell it, does it still stink?

Sure looks like your side of the aisle did a good job of stinking the place up ....... A Joe Biden F*** up.
Obama said not too long ago that Joe has a way to **** things up really good.

Reactions: tennvols77
Translation: "My guy is corrupt as hell, but the media won't report it. So, I'll smirk and celebrate that (I think) my guy will skate on his corruption."

He hasn't realized that his argument equates to: Trump was wrong to ask for an investigation into Ukrainian corruption because my guy was involved in Ukrainian corruption,
His argument really equates to "anyone that could possibly be running for office against the team I don't like at any time should have blanket immunity for any and all crimes because otherwise it is political oppression whether or not crimes were committed".

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back