Tell Me Your Worst Dating Story?

You know, coincidentally I was trying to remember if I went on any 'bad dates' with my wife as I already exhausted my library here. She used to get enraged a lot, but I guess I must have blocked out some of that. I am the one that has to be the diplomat, so I guess I must have calmed her down enough to make it forgettable.

Here's one where I was the worst date. Met a girl and we had gone out maybe once and were talking on the phone. Some how the conversation was on what we were looking for in boyfriend/girlfriend. I said something on the lines of as I've got older, I've lowered my standards. Let's just say, she didn't appreciate that too much and let me know it in no uncertain terms. I'll never forget telling my friends about it and they couldn't believe I said that and I couldn't either.

Here's one where I was the worst date. Met a girl and we had gone out maybe once and were talking on the phone. Some how the conversation was on what we were looking for in boyfriend/girlfriend. I said something on the lines of as I've got older, I've lowered my standards. Let's just say, she didn't appreciate that too much and let me know it in no uncertain terms. I'll never forget telling my friends about it and they couldn't believe I said that and I couldn't either.
Lol, loved it 😂
I don’t think that was so horrible. Women especially would be a lot happier if they just lowered their expectations.

I was proud of my game when she and I still hooked up after that, lol.
Women care about status above all else, and of course that wasn't going in the right direction. However, it was an opportunity for her to attack you for doing it, so it wasn't a total loss in her status "economy".

Reactions: tbh and MAD
Not really a story but my now fiancé is Brazilian mixed with Japanese and lived in Japan most of her life. Early on and still occasionally our cultural differences show up and cause some minor problems. One of our first dates we went out to eat and I tipped our waitress 25%, I always tip generously. In Japan they don’t tip, it’s frowned upon but she thought I had a hard on for the waitress due to the tip 🤣🤣 she now obviously understands we tip in the states regardless of male or female

Not really a story but my now fiancé is Brazilian mixed with Japanese and lived in Japan most of her life. Early on and still occasionally our cultural differences show up and cause some minor problems. One of our first dates we went out to eat and I tipped our waitress 25%, I always tip generously. In Japan they don’t tip, it’s frowned upon but she thought I had a hard on for the waitress due to the tip 🤣🤣 she now obviously understands we tip in the states regardless of male or female

Went on a couple of dates with this girl. Well one night, we went to the Fox and the Hound for drinks. We ran into her husband. (No idea that was a thing with her). He was not a small guy. She wound up leaving. I bought him a few beers and helped him look up divorce attorneys.

Reactions: tbh and MAD
Went on a couple of dates with this girl. Well one night, we went to the Fox and the Hound for drinks. We ran into her husband. (No idea that was a thing with her). He was not a small guy. She wound up leaving. I bought him a few beers and helped him look up divorce attorneys.
Wow, best worst date ever.

I had this date scheduled with a girl that I really liked. Went over to her place to pick her up. Her roommate answered the door and my date was back in her room with her ex bf "enjoying themselves." I decided to leave.

A few mins later, a friend of mine called and was like "We're going to corn maze and haunted house and then to Platinun Plus (strip club). I ended up going. In the line at the corn maze, we ran into some girls (My friend knew one of the girls). They were all dressed up for the maze in costumes. One of the girls had full zombie makeup on face. One of my friends asked the girls, wanna go to Platinum with us and we went to Platinum. The girl with the zombie makeup was like "I dont really wanna go in." I told them to go in and that I could take her back to her apt. I was such a gentleman (that and her costume was pretty form fitting). That girl was like wanna go to D&D (a country western bar) and I was like sure. We got in D&D and there was a mechanical bull. She was like I bet I can stay on longer than you. She told me to go first and I actually did pretty well. She got on the bull. I will keep this as PG as possible but she REALLY enjoyed the mechanical bull ride.

Me and her seemed to be getting along really well. We ended up picking up everyone from Platinum and getting their drunk selves back home. I dropped her off at her place, went in for a kiss and she stopped me and was like "I got in a big fight with guy I'm dating a couple of nights ago and we havent spoke since. I can't kiss until I officially tell him we're through."

Yeah, wasn't my night. I had less game than the mechanical bull.
Lol, fun read

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Since you all are interested...

PART 3

I did ask zombie girl out for another date (a non Celine Dion documentary date) and she accepted. A day or so before the date she called me and said that her Company had offered her a promotion in Houston and that was going to take that job. She said she didn't want to get into a relationship before she moved so she canceled the date. We met for lunch before she left and drinks one time. We stayed in touch (ha ha, AOL). Right after she moved to Houston, she said that it's a short flight from Memphis to Houston and that I should come down one weekend. By early November, I noticed super cheap plane last minute flight to Houston out of Memphis (and I worked for Hilton Corporate at the time so I could get a cheap hotel room) on a whim for a couple of nights and I booked once I asked if she was going to be in town that weekend.

We met up down there. She met me at the airport and was going to drive me to the hotel. She looked real dolled up. She had indicated that she might not be able to meet up that first night but I was thinking that maybe she switched her plans since you could tell she had spent some time to get ready. On the way to the hotel, she dropped the bomb on me that she was beginning to date a guy and that she had a date after she dropped me off at the hotel. She did say we could meet up for lunch the next day and hang out a while then. We did meet up for lunch and chatted for a long while. Other than that though, it was a lonely weekend in Houston.

Once I got back to Memphis, I started to date and did not communicate nearly as much via AOL. It was a bit of a tough time financially here since Hilton (post 9/11) was struggling and I even sold my tickets to UT-Florida in Gainesville 2001.
You sir, are a glutton for punishment

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
I had been out with this girl a couple times and it had become apparent she was moving wayyyyyy to fast. Other than that though she seemed okay, but it should of been a warning. So, she messages me one evening and asks to come over, I planned to ignore it and just say I was asleep. Well she shows up knocking on the door. I let her in, which was a big mistake. Not long after I know I really just want her gone and that I don’t want to see her anymore, she’s wanting marriage and a house after a couple dates and has no respect for boundaries. So, I tell her I’ve got a headache and I’m just going to rest tonight and I’ll talk to her later, but she just invites herself to stay. At this point I just decide I have to be blunt and tell her this isn’t working out and I’d like for her to go. She freaks the heck out, starts trying to force herself into my bedroom. Then she goes down the hall and starts throwing my golf clubs on my hardwood floor. I recorded this, which makes her even more mad. I finally am able to trick her into going outside and the second she stepped out the door I slam the door shut and lock it then called the cops.

I had been out with this girl a couple times and it had become apparent she was moving wayyyyyy to fast. Other than that though she seemed okay, but it should of been a warning. So, she messages me one evening and asks to come over, I planned to ignore it and just say I was asleep. Well she shows up knocking on the door. I let her in, which was a big mistake. Not long after I know I really just want her gone and that I don’t want to see her anymore, she’s wanting marriage and a house after a couple dates and has no respect for boundaries. So, I tell her I’ve got a headache and I’m just going to rest tonight and I’ll talk to her later, but she just invites herself to stay. At this point I just decide I have to be blunt and tell her this isn’t working out and I’d like for her to go. She freaks the heck out, starts trying to force herself into my bedroom. Then she goes down the hall and starts throwing my golf clubs on my hardwood floor. I recorded this, which makes her even more mad. I finally am able to trick her into going outside and the second she stepped out the door I slam the door shut and lock it then called the cops.

Hiding "crazy" is a skill that some have more than others...sometimes it takes a few minutes, sometimes it takes a few dates. But eventually, the smokescreen clears and reality comes into full view.

Back in the day (and a few dates in), this one gal starts acting oddly clingy...the first few dates had been great (no expectations, just enjoying dinner and a night out, a concert, etc)...no red flags at all. After the 3rd or 4th date, she starts calling and texting at random times asking me where I am and what I'm doing (working, etc). This was pretty much a complete 180 from the relaxed, self-confident gal she was previously. Against my better judgement, we set up another dinner date and at this restaurant she starts grilling me on how we should raise "our children", what we should name them, etc. This came out of nowhere. At that point I had checked out...she was obviously fighting a chronic case of the baby rabies, and I wanted nothing of it, so I expressed that evenly and without a speck of ill will once dinner had finished and we were out in the parking lot. Thank goodness that we had driven separately and that I was parked in a way that allowed me a clear exit in case she tried to post up and block my vehicle's exit, which as a matter of fact she attempted. Always have an escape plan.

Hiding "crazy" is a skill that some have more than others...sometimes it takes a few minutes, sometimes it takes a few dates. But eventually, the smokescreen clears and reality comes into full view.

Back in the day (and a few dates in), this one gal starts acting oddly clingy...the first few dates had been great (no expectations, just enjoying dinner and a night out, a concert, etc)...no red flags at all. After the 3rd or 4th date, she starts calling and texting at random times asking me where I am and what I'm doing (working, etc). This was pretty much a complete 180 from the relaxed, self-confident gal she was previously. Against my better judgement, we set up another dinner date and at this restaurant she starts grilling me on how we should raise "our children", what we should name them, etc. This came out of nowhere. At that point I had checked out...she was obviously fighting a chronic case of the baby rabies, and I wanted nothing of it, so I expressed that evenly and without a speck of ill will once dinner had finished and we were out in the parking lot. Thank goodness that we had driven separately and that I was parked in a way that allowed me a clear exit in case she tried to post up and block my vehicle's exit, which as a matter of fact she attempted. Always have an escape plan.
For some reason, I don't have any stories like these, I wonder why?

Lol, fun read

Since I linked this thread up into the Strip Club thread, I thought you'd like this story. As you know, the first time I got to spend with "zombie girl" was when some of my friends and some of her friends went to Platinum Plus (a strip club) and we just hung out away from Platinum. Fast forward a few months and me and her are engaged. Well, the friends who were with me that night told some of my other friends who were going to the wedding "Hey, you will really like her. He met her one night that we all went to Platinum." Well, those other friends told other people and pretty soon the rumor going around was that I was marrying a stripper.

Well, right before the wedding a group of us met up and I wanted to introduce her to friends. Well, I was unaware of this rumor caused by misunderstanding. Well, to the get together, she wore a "Babes" hat. If you are from the Memphis area (which is where me and my friends are from), Babes is a well known strip club. If you are from the Dallas area (where she went to HS), Babe's is a well known chicken restaurant. She was a waitress at Babe's over several summers. So when she showed up in that hat, all of the friends were sure she was a Babes stripper.

Well, some of the friends began questioning her

"Hey, how long have you worked at Babes" - She said off and on for several years
"Why did you work at Babes" - To pay for college
"Do you make good money" - Yes, the tips were really good on busy nights

She then volunteered comments like "I like large tables and groups" "We are known for our spicy breasts" and "Married men and businesspeople were the best tippers" and "The worse part about the job is cleaning up after people".

This charade went on for a a few minutes until this one guy was like "I've been to Babes several times and I've never seen you stripping there." The funny thing was when the guy who started the questioning got married a couple of years later, zombie girl got his bride a trial membership to a "Stripper's aerobics" workout class. And sometimes, pics are needed too.

Babes.jpg

Since I linked this thread up into the Strip Club thread, I thought you'd like this story. As you know, the first time I got to spend with "zombie girl" was when some of my friends and some of her friends went to Platinum Plus (a strip club) and we just hung out away from Platinum. Fast forward a few months and me and her are engaged. Well, the friends who were with me that night told some of my other friends who were going to the wedding "Hey, you will really like her. He met her one night that we all went to Platinum." Well, those other friends told other people and pretty soon the rumor going around was that I was marrying a stripper.

Well, right before the wedding a group of us met up and I wanted to introduce her to friends. Well, I was unaware of this rumor caused by misunderstanding. Well, to the get together, she wore a "Babes" hat. If you are from the Memphis area (which is where me and my friends are from), Babes is a well known strip club. If you are from the Dallas area (where she went to HS), Babe's is a well known chicken restaurant. She was a waitress at Babe's over several summers. So when she showed up in that hat, all of the friends were sure she was a Babes stripper.

Well, some of the friends began questioning her

"Hey, how long have you worked at Babes" - She said off and on for several years
"Why did you work at Babes" - To pay for college
"Do you make good money" - Yes, the tips were really good on busy nights

She then volunteered comments like "I like large tables and groups" "We are known for our spicy breasts" and "Married men and businesspeople were the best tippers" and "The worse part about the job is cleaning up after people".

This charade went on for a a few minutes until this one guy was like "I've been to Babes several times and I've never seen you stripping there." The funny thing was when the guy who started the questioning got married a couple of years later, zombie girl got his bride a trial membership to a "Stripper's aerobics" workout class. And sometimes, pics are needed too.

View attachment 381402
Lol
This was better than a Three’s Company Episode with the misunderstandings and sexual innuendos and double entendres. You need to write a book 🤣😂🤣

Not really a date but I worked for a hotel reservation company called Cendant off Sutherland when I was 17....summer birthday so already graduated high school. A perk was that we got $25 hotel rooms almost anywhere and my friends and I would have parties... usually ecstasy, smoking and maybe drinking.

This kinda cute chick a few years older than me would always smile at me and talk to me so I invited her to a rolling party at a hotel on the strip. She gets there, I give her an X pill(really good stuff) and she is super flirty, kissing and rubbing on me....totally DTF. We go into the bathroom with a couple other people to smoke a blunt and she gets a phone call from her mom. Her husband was just in a wreck on Tazewell Pike and sawed a telephone pole in half killing him. WTF!?

I immediately lost respect for her but also feel terrible for her....she had ditched her husband to come roll and hook up with me and he dies. She was a wreck. We calm her down and get her a ride to her family.

She is gone from work for a month and when she gets back she is still heartbroken but totally in love with me. I wouldn't have anything to do with her other than friends and our group of friends go to a bunch of raves/parties together all over the Southeast. She ended up making a good wingman at parties.

Had a similar situation with another coworker who brings a friend to a smaller group rolling party. Friend is smoking hot and I get them to kiss when the X is kicking in. Long story short, they both get naked and are making out and giving lap dances. The friend has one of best bodies I've ever seen and I am entranced all night....she had moves like a stripper. Unfortunately both say early on that they have boyfriends and ask me to make sure nobody has sex with them. Dammit! Ended up having to kick out an aggressive buddy that was creeping them out. Still ended up an epic night watching 2 really hot naked girls play around with each other and grind all on us, put it in our face, etc. I commandeered the hot friend to myself almost all night and ended up throwing all my cash at her as she is bent over in front of me while saying "you are so beautiful, you deserve this. She gave it all back the next morning. We stayed friends for a couple years and she eventually broke up with her ex but the timing never worked out for us to hook up. Will always have that memory though.

Reactions: MAD
Not really a date but I worked for a hotel reservation company called Cendant off Sutherland when I was 17....summer birthday so already graduated high school. A perk was that we got $25 hotel rooms almost anywhere and my friends and I would have parties... usually ecstasy, smoking and maybe drinking.

This kinda cute chick a few years older than me would always smile at me and talk to me so I invited her to a rolling party at a hotel on the strip. She gets there, I give her an X pill(really good stuff) and she is super flirty, kissing and rubbing on me....totally DTF. We go into the bathroom with a couple other people to smoke a blunt and she gets a phone call from her mom. Her husband was just in a wreck on Tazewell Pike and sawed a telephone pole in half killing him. WTF!?

I immediately lost respect for her but also feel terrible for her....she had ditched her husband to come roll and hook up with me and he dies. She was a wreck. We calm her down and get her a ride to her family.

She is gone from work for a month and when she gets back she is still heartbroken but totally in love with me. I wouldn't have anything to do with her other than friends and our group of friends go to a bunch of raves/parties together all over the Southeast. She ended up making a good wingman at parties.

Had a similar situation with another coworker who brings a friend to a smaller group rolling party. Friend is smoking hot and I get them to kiss when the X is kicking in. Long story short, they both get naked and are making out and giving lap dances. The friend has one of best bodies I've ever seen and I am entranced all night....she had moves like a stripper. Unfortunately both say early on that they have boyfriends and ask me to make sure nobody has sex with them. Dammit! Ended up having to kick out an aggressive buddy that was creeping them out. Still ended up an epic night watching 2 really hot naked girls play around with each other and grind all on us, put it in our face, etc. I commandeered the hot friend to myself almost all night and ended up throwing all my cash at her as she is bent over in front of me while saying "you are so beautiful, you deserve this. She gave it all back the next morning. We stayed friends for a couple years and she eventually broke up with her ex but the timing never worked out for us to hook up. Will always have that memory though.
Man, you are a good storyteller, I didn’t see that twist coming. By the way, very smart on your part how you handled things when she returned a month later. Obviously you lost respect and there would never have been any trust.

VN Store

Back