Tell Me Your Worst Dating Story?

Firebirdparts

You know, coincidentally I was trying to remember if I went on any 'bad dates' with my wife as I already exhausted my library here. She used to get enraged a lot, but I guess I must have blocked out some of that. I am the one that has to be the diplomat, so I guess I must have calmed her down enough to make it forgettable.

Hurley Mooncalf

Not Poobah Material
Here's one where I was the worst date. Met a girl and we had gone out maybe once and were talking on the phone. Some how the conversation was on what we were looking for in boyfriend/girlfriend. I said something on the lines of as I've got older, I've lowered my standards. Let's just say, she didn't appreciate that too much and let me know it in no uncertain terms. I'll never forget telling my friends about it and they couldn't believe I said that and I couldn't either.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Here's one where I was the worst date. Met a girl and we had gone out maybe once and were talking on the phone. Some how the conversation was on what we were looking for in boyfriend/girlfriend. I said something on the lines of as I've got older, I've lowered my standards. Let's just say, she didn't appreciate that too much and let me know it in no uncertain terms. I'll never forget telling my friends about it and they couldn't believe I said that and I couldn't either.
Lol, loved it 😂
I don’t think that was so horrible. Women especially would be a lot happier if they just lowered their expectations.

Berry4Heisman14

Will we ever be relevant again?
Not really a story but my now fiancé is Brazilian mixed with Japanese and lived in Japan most of her life. Early on and still occasionally our cultural differences show up and cause some minor problems. One of our first dates we went out to eat and I tipped our waitress 25%, I always tip generously. In Japan they don’t tip, it’s frowned upon but she thought I had a hard on for the waitress due to the tip 🤣🤣 she now obviously understands we tip in the states regardless of male or female

mad4vols

Not really a story but my now fiancé is Brazilian mixed with Japanese and lived in Japan most of her life. Early on and still occasionally our cultural differences show up and cause some minor problems. One of our first dates we went out to eat and I tipped our waitress 25%, I always tip generously. In Japan they don’t tip, it’s frowned upon but she thought I had a hard on for the waitress due to the tip 🤣🤣 she now obviously understands we tip in the states regardless of male or female

Darth Brooks

Formerly Known as GSV
Went on a couple of dates with this girl. Well one night, we went to the Fox and the Hound for drinks. We ran into her husband. (No idea that was a thing with her). He was not a small guy. She wound up leaving. I bought him a few beers and helped him look up divorce attorneys.

mad4vols

Went on a couple of dates with this girl. Well one night, we went to the Fox and the Hound for drinks. We ran into her husband. (No idea that was a thing with her). He was not a small guy. She wound up leaving. I bought him a few beers and helped him look up divorce attorneys.
Wow, best worst date ever.

VN Store

Sponsors