Tell Me Your Worst Dating Story?

I dated one for a few weeks that was a real firecracker, a keeper in multiple ways ... except ...

* When she went to her class reunion and drunk-dialed me from there, pretending not to be herself, that was a little bit troubling.
* When she started mocking my religion, I kinda knew this was not going to work.
*Then when she brought up her last boyfriend, and said she shoulda killed him in his sleep with a hat pin ... then I knew for sure, we done!

Last edited:
I went on a couple of dates with a woman that only sweated on one half of her body. Right down the middle vertically (gosh it'd be weird if it was horizontally, but it was weird anyway. Half of her skin felt like dry paper towel and the other half a greased cheata ( I was going to say pig, but she was attractive). Not sure what this was, but it's real. I googled it.

Another date was doing fine until she told me this: "you know those crosses you see on the hiway where people got killed? I can see the ghosts of the people laying on the ground by each one of those". Another wore a wig.

Dating can be an "out of body experience" .. Not for the meek.

I went on a couple of dates with a woman that only sweated on one half of her body. Right down the middle vertically (gosh it'd be weird if it was horizontally, but it was weird anyway. Half of her skin felt like dry paper towel and the other half a greased cheata ( I was going to say pig, but she was attractive). Not sure what this was, but it's real. I googled it.

Another date was doing fine until she told me this: "you know those crosses you see on the hiway where people got killed? I can see the ghosts of the people laying on the ground by each one of those". Another wore a wig.

Dating can be an "out of body experience" .. Not for the meek.
🤣😂🤣
lol, you are a great storyteller, this was hilarious

Reactions: malinoisvol
I'm in Alabama.. Been single a while. On the dating apps, when I see a picture of them in that houndstooth gear (which is such an ugly pattern, like cheap curtains at a motel 6), or if they have the RTR thing in their description, automatic disqualification.

Met a girl online for a date who was a phlebotomist.

Date went extremely well until she told me she had herpes from her ex who was a truck driver.

Absolutely lost it on me in the parking lot of the brewery we met at when I declined to go back to her place or give her a good night kiss. Told her I didn't think things were gonna work out.

I'll give her credit for being professional and up front about her issue but I just couldn't deal with it.

VN Store

Back