Tee coming home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some feel like they havent expressed enough hate for the guy who qb'd our last national title.....its really BEYOND me

You know, he could have said something like: "I love Tennessee. It's like home to me. But my wife has a career here and I have a great job. I'm honored that they would consider me". Hell, he didn't even have to mean it.

But noooooo, he just took a dump on us. "I'll go back as head coach or not at all". I assume he still feels the same way.

Last edited:
Was he offered one here and turn it down?
He was invited to Knoxville by Jones to discuss a position,it was not for OC. He came, they talked, he went back to the west coast with his aspiring wife, the " singer"

I think he's a solid position coach and recruiter and wouldn't be opposed to him in that role, but I think as a coordinator the jury is still out on him.
I don't disagree but I think Tee thinks UT owes him big because of his success as a player here. HC or nothing I think showed that. Maybe in the future....

Why should we care if Tee "played" the previous coaching staff........what does that have to do with anything? Can he recruit? Can he coach? If one or both is yes than why in the world would you not want him? I do not understand. Have not read all the posts, am I missing something? Why do y'all care that he apparently "played" us a few years ago?!?!?!?

Reactions: k-town_king
I suspect that Tee would bring drama with him also. So, between the two, hire Friend
wow! yall really hate that man that much? because he chose usc and didnt get involved with what became a dumpster fire? so much you'd take friend? shyt

You know, he could have said something like: "I love Tennessee. It's like home to me. But my wife has a career here and I have a great job. I'm honored that they would consider me". Hell, he didn't even have to mean it.

But noooooo, he just took a dump on us. "I'll go back as head coach or not at all". I assume he still feels the same way.
thats not him dumping on UT. that is his counterparts looking at him saying "how dare you not be thankful and accept what we're giving you"

Reactions: JazzMaster001
it amazes me the lengths poster will go thru to discredit african american qbs on here. unbelievable! like tee didnt throw all them passes......hitting peerless in stride against fsu. nah, joey matthews did that.....smmfh
I mean I would take Dobbs or Martin in his prime back in a heartbeat. That said that defense was a huge reason we won the title that year; Martin did a lot as well.

thats not him dumping on UT. that is his counterparts looking at him saying "how dare you not be thankful and accept what we're giving you"

Sure, a lot of fans felt that way. But you would be hard pressed to find a quote from anyone in the Administration or Staff that said anything even close to that.

Reactions: lexkyvol
I think CJP should take a page from Saban and his coaching rehab-work release program. Montario Hardesty's vacant coaching position filled with a certain intern named Tee. Haslam Sexton Cabal Board push-back is expected according to a recent BVS report. Stay tuned...

Dear baby Jesus in your golden fleece diapers, No. Please no.

Meanwhile... announcement from Chris Low Tee will be new O.C.

You said, "Low Tee."

1s3wlm.gif

Reactions: D-rock
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back