Tee coming home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish him the best of luck. He's a VFL and should forever be revered here.

However. I want to win football games. So no.

He was a fine position coach and an excellent recruiter. That's his ceiling though.

If we lost David Johnson (current WR coach) I'd be glad to have him in at WR Coach.

THINK people...The main reason he was a good recruiter is because he recruited for USC.

He recruited California and Texas for USC, 2 hotbeds for football talent so his recruiting was much easier than it would be at Tennessee.

Her had his chance and played us to get a pay raise so screw him!

VFL...GBO!!!

Tee does not (and I don't think ever did) want to come here to coach, and it is at the point now where we don't want him.

I don't know exactly what the bad blood is. I wouldn't think at this level of coaching him being upset because he won a title yet all anyone remembers is Peyton wouldn't matter, but perhaps it does.

No he's henpecked his wife wears the pants in that family. She will not leave Cali

Its not automatic that good players make good coaches....it happens occasionally just like some bad players make great coaches. And some great players are terrible coaches.

Thus far Tee's career moved up pretty fast (to kiffin at USC) simply cause he was an effective recruiter. He probably needs to step back a level and learn more about the game under a great HC. His only experience thus far with a great HC was Fulmer. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back