Tee coming home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This

giphy.gif

Tee is now jobless would we be interested in hiring him as a position coach? I think it would be a good pick up for recruiting.
Too much water over the dam. That would be a huge mistake. Tee chose to stay out West with his muician wife and his son chose Clemson. Need improvement in coaching positions as we have had enough soap opera.

I think he's a solid position coach and recruiter and wouldn't be opposed to him in that role, but I think as a coordinator the jury is still out on him.
Can you believe it was so bad during the coaching search last year that at one point he looked like one of the less bad options for head coach? Yikes.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
-W
I always heard it as ... Fool me once, you’re a sorry mfer. Fool me twice you’re a genius!
Just sayin...but I do think Tee would be great in cruitin.

I think he's a solid position coach and recruiter and wouldn't be opposed to him in that role, but I think as a coordinator the jury is still out on him.

Yeah I think he would be solid as well. especially in recruiting.

Based upon his body of work as an OC/Play Caller at USC, I think he at the front of the line for consideration as an OC for Major League Soccer!

He is a better oc candidate than many names thrown out there, If we miss on Freeze we could do a lot worse.

Would like to have him as a position coach. He would be a great recruiter and might develop into more in time. I want to win football games again and don't care what bridges have already been burned by turning us down in the past.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
Why all the animus towards Tee? I don’t think Pruitt would hire him, and I don’t really think Tee would come back to Knoxville. But I personally wouldn’t be vehemently against it and certainly wouldn’t go the “Oh hell no!” route that do many on here are.

Reactions: peaygolf
Not saying yeah or nay, but I am curious how anybody on this board has any tiny bit of knowledge about his status with his wife as his master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back