Tee coming home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how you want to spin what Martin said he is not the guy for us. He had opportunities to be a part of of the coaching team and used the opportunity for the attention. If he had joined the staff and excelled at his job, who knows he could be HC in Knoxville today. He wanted more, today he's out of work. Maybe Chip Kelly needs another recruiter.

OK. I'm ignorant here @ Tee. Why is everyone against him as a POSITION coach? Don't see him as an elite coordinator. But as a position coach, his recruiting could be helpful.

What did I miss that he did that has pi$$ed off so many? All I know is the Jalen Hurd "soft" comment.

Reactions: lexkyvol
What has Tee shown, other than he was the QB that won a NC at the UT, that he deserves to be on the staff as a coach? Seriously.... Honestly, Al Wilson and the D was the reason for that title and back to back Southeastern Conference titles. Period.
it amazes me the lengths poster will go thru to discredit african american qbs on here. unbelievable! like tee didnt throw all them passes......hitting peerless in stride against fsu. nah, joey matthews did that.....smmfh

OK. I'm ignorant here @ Tee. Why is everyone against him as a POSITION coach? Don't see him as an elite coordinator. But as a position coach, his recruiting could be helpful.

What did I miss that he did that has pi$$ed off so many? All I know is the Jalen Hurd "soft" comment.
He didn't want to be a position coach.

it amazes me the lengths poster will go thru to discredit african american qbs on here. unbelievable! like tee didnt throw all them passes......hitting peerless in stride against fsu. nah, joey matthews did that.....smmfh

I have only seen color of skin mentioned by a small number of posters in this thread.......

That’s a bit of a stretch, you can respect the man‘s accomplishments and at the same time not want him as our OC

Reactions: Zues1
I'm not discrediting Tee's playing ability, he was great and help deliver the crystal ball to Knoxville. Now his coaching ability is another story. As has been kicked to death around here what has he shown as an OC to prove he's our guy?

Reactions: FLVOL69
I'm not discrediting Tee's playing ability, he was great and help deliver the crystal ball to Knoxville. Now his coaching ability is another story. As has been kicked to death around here what has he shown as an OC to prove he's our guy?
Just as good or better resume than co aches not named Freeze or Kingsbury that were available. Better resume than Enos who many would like.

After further thought, there are several coaches I'd prefer as our OC, but if the choice came down to Friend or Tee, I think I might choose Tee.

I suspect that Tee would bring drama with him also. So, between the two, hire Friend

Reactions: wmcovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back