Stand up Comedy Thread

Chappelle is funny. But my favorite go-to show for a chuckle, although it's not stand-up, is Seinfeld's "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" on Netflix. Love the vehicles, too.

Chappelle is funny. But my favorite go-to show for a chuckle, although it's not stand-up, is Seinfeld's "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" on Netflix. Love the vehicles, too.
I like Comedians in cars. While the David Letterman My next guest series isn’t really comedy, Letterman always makes me laugh. I enjoy watching both.

This playlist isn't really stand up, but a bunch of comedians used to come on O&A when it was still on the air. Bill Burr, Patrice, Colin Quinn, Vos, Louis CK, Attell, Keith Robinson, Stanhope, Jim Jeffries, Bob Kelly, etc.

Lotta content to listen to in the background

This one has even more:
https://youtube.com/channel/UClha3awlu0QFQzlS-9oi_Fg

There are a lot more on youtube

Reactions: davethevol
The new Jim Jefferies special is awesome. I was watching while teleworking..took my almost 4 hours to finish it because I had to pause it and mute my phone so much..
One of the funniest things I’ve listened to lately is his reenactment of the Oscar Pistorious story.

Reactions: Regulator
Wife took me to see him a few years ago. I wasn't familiar with him. His dad opened with magic and then Nate crushed a 90 minutes set. A pro. Good stuff. Seems like a good person, too.
I agree. i feel like we could be friends if we crossed paths.

Have yall seen his 30 minute episode on Netflix's The Standups? That was the first time i saw him, it was hilarious.

I hear other dirty comics talk about him on podcasts and stuff and how funny he is and that's really rare for a clean comic.

Reactions: DrRosenRosen
Wife took me to see him a few years ago. I wasn't familiar with him. His dad opened with magic and then Nate crushed a 90 minutes set. A pro. Good stuff. Seems like a good person, too.
I don't even know the words to properly describe it, but Nate is a good guy. I enjoy his comedy.

VN Store

Back