Stand up Comedy Thread

Jezelnick is one of the very best right now, you are crazy and where is Louis CK? I get he is in exile but he is the best in the game.

Louis is my favorite comic of all time and I didn't even finish his last special, which was 3 years ago. He peaked in 2013 and has only had 1 solid hour since then. I think he's cooked.

And just to pour some more dirt on him...in Pete Davidson's recent special he detailed how Louis CK tried to get him in trouble at SNL. It's a super lame story.

Louis is my favorite comic of all time and I didn't even finish his last special, which was 3 years ago. He peaked in 2013 and has only had 1 solid hour since then. I think he's cooked.

And just to pour some more dirt on him...in Pete Davidson's recent special he detailed how Louis CK tried to get him in trouble at SNL. It's a super lame story.
His show was brilliant and all his specials are great. As for Pete I like him but its easy to talk **** when the other guy can't retort with his side of it.

Reactions: butchna
the new Chappelle set is on youtube. Not a lot of laughs, but he's insightful
Insightful must mean hate filled and bad facts. I watched it.
Chappelle was getting all kinds of support from conservatives and he had been catching **** for it. He’s trying to get his street cred back.

the new Eric Andre special on Netflix is hilarious, but he is not for everybody, dude is crazy af.

Reactions: Devo182
Insightful must mean hate filled and bad facts. I watched it.
Chappelle was getting all kinds of support from conservatives and he had been catching **** for it. He’s trying to get his street cred back.

When he appeases conservatives, he's being real. When he doesn't, he's pandering to non-conservatives.

When he appeases conservatives, he's being real. When he doesn't, he's pandering to non-conservatives.

I don’t think Dave has ever ‘appeased conservatives. I went to his last show in Chattanooga. His audience was 80% white. I think he’s caught a lot of flack over that.

VN Store

Back