Stand up Comedy Thread

The new Jim Jefferies special is awesome. I was watching while teleworking..took my almost 4 hours to finish it because I had to pause it and mute my phone so much..

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Radio Texas Live app is high quality, been listening on the way to work as Spotify wasn't giving me tons of new stuff to hear.

Watched an old Bill Burr special from 2010 last night, he said we needed a pandemic....how prophetic!

The one outside with social distancing? Had to turn it off.
I enjoy his insights. His brain seems to work differently than other people's. I dont enjoy the uber racist stuff, but, i see it as thought provoking. If anything, his material continues to sit in back of my mind in interactions.

First step in understanding your privalege and tendencies are to understand them. That doesnt mean we have to white wash the whole thing or be hyper sensitive...but, it certainly does mean that others feel X way, so, as felow human beings, we need to listen.

I enjoy his insights. His brain seems to work differently than other people's. I dont enjoy the uber racist stuff, but, i see it as thought provoking. If anything, his material continues to sit in back of my mind in interactions.

First step in understanding your privalege and tendencies are to understand them. That doesnt mean we have to white wash the whole thing or be hyper sensitive...but, it certainly does mean that others feel X way, so, as felow human beings, we need to listen.
Uh huh. Sure buddy

VN Store

Back