Stand up Comedy Thread

Anybody a fan of Joe List? His new special is out on YouTube, it's great.
He's okay. Not my fav, but it seems like he is getting better as time goes by, I'll give him that.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
The posthumous Norm special is good. Can't believe he can just talk to his computer with no audience like it's just a stream of thoughts, and be funny for 45 minutes. And OMG, what a closer.

That's My Time with David Letterman on Netflix is perfect. It's basically the best part of Late Night in a 15-20 minute package. Dave intros a comic who gives you their best 10 minutes and then hangs out with Dave on the couch for 10 minutes.

Going to see Jo Koy Thursday. Not that excited maybe he will surprise me.

I think he's pretty funny. I used to love it when he'd go on the Adam Corolla pod. I've seen two of his specials and liked both, but that's about my limit with him.

Reactions: bignewt
Jo Koy was very funny, I was impressed. He did a lot of crowd work though, like that was about 90% of the material. He said he just taped a special and he didn't want to do any of that material, I think he wasn't lying. The crowd work while good got a bit tiresome after a while. He also did a super long set, like 2 hours of course a lot of it was bullsh!tting with the crowd.

Hell of a comedy show at the Bristol Dragway on Friday in case people didn't know.

Bert Kreischer, Nikki Glaser, Mark Normand, Big Jay Oakerson, Joey Diaz and Shane Gillis.

Man, IDK what it is, but I do not get him. Seems like he's beloved by his fellow comics that I love and respect, but he's just not funny to me. He's like an obnoxious Uncle that I don't want to be around.

Man, IDK what it is, but I do not get him. Seems like he's beloved by his fellow comics that I love and respect, but he's just not funny to me. He's like an obnoxious Uncle that I don't want to be around.
Since you love him so much ๐Ÿ˜„

Check out his netflix series "The Cabin". The setup is sort of cheesy, but the accompanying comedians make it awesome. Joey Diaz and Bobby Lee are great in it. And when Pat Williams (Mrs Pat) runs off poor Kelly Cuoco...pretty damn funny.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back