Sinema Takes Lead Over McSally

I gladly vote for another Republican in the primary if he/she shared Trumps policy views and didn't tweet.

Reactions: hog88
...would get crushed in a presidential run . Nobody you mentioned could win the presidential nominee and most certainly would win a national election .

Why do you think that? Didn't realize we're only talking POTUS. I can't remember who it was, but one of the Pauls was polling better than the D nominee at one point. We haven't seen that matchup, so no idea why you think they would get crushed. What are you basing that on?

Why do you think that? Didn't realize we're only talking POTUS. I can't remember who it was, but one of the Pauls was polling better than the D nominee at one point. We haven't seen that matchup, so no idea why you think they would get crushed. What are you basing that on?

Because like it or not people vote on a two party line . People vote from many different viewpoints but to have have a successful run as president you would have to overcome the money machine of both parties .

Because like it or not people vote on a two party line . People vote from many different viewpoints but to have have a successful run as president you would have to overcome the money machine of both parties .

Nobody is talking about 3rd party. We're talking about a real conservative R running.

With Trump’s actions and comments dunking on some of the conservative candidates who lost because they weren’t team Trump, I think he’s increasing the potential number of swing voters as principled conservatives realize they’re not welcome in the current Republican Party.

Flake made a comment this week about somebody needing to challenge in the primaries next cycle. There are too many xenophobes and Trump lap dogs for anybody to beat trump in a Republican primary but it would be really interesting to see how a reasonable conservative candidate like Ben Sasse would do to get a measure of how divided the party really is.
You think they’re welcome in the Democratic Party.
I have news for you.
We’re not. The blue dogs are done and we’ve moved out.

Reactions: FLVOL69
Per the Tuscon Sentinel, Sinema now has a 35,000 vote lead with about 190,000 votes still left to be counted. The majority of the remaining votes to be counted are from Maricopa County where Sinema has a 4 point lead. Sinema's lead will likely only continue to grow until the final tally has been made.

Republican Martha McSally concedes Arizona Senate race to Democrat Kyrsten Sinema

Difficult to believe that American citizens actually voted for the far Left Sinema. They have lost their minds.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Guess they were able to "find" enough votes now finally they can stop counting they got the right outcome. Now on to Florida

VN Store

Back